Where is everyone?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Where is everyone?

• Dead
    • Busy doing stuff that's not this
    • Woops forgot this place exists
    • No topics
    • I am here fuck you

Honestly I've painted nerf guns and added to them for steampunk gear, so props for cosplay/LARP/all the things like that. It works. Especially for some of my friends who have the mad painting skills from painting DnD or other tabletop figures.

Here's a gun I did for a steampunk look I did. First photo is the painting and adding the two tubes.

524656_10151540342605394_497797548_n.jpg

The 2nd here we added little LED lights that would light the gun up when I pulled the trigger, then added the 3rd little tube in the back, the water. The front was gonna have a needle so that it looked like an injection gun. I was going for a mad scientist apothecary type look.

269283_10151821823110394_2053674087_n.jp

• Like 2

Between work and life, I haven't been driven enough to be on social media except on breaks at work lol. Also, I moved my computer to the couch and leaning far over to type for long periods is exhausting on my back. I'm still here, juuust lurking a bit more until I sort some things out.

• Like 1

Totally feel you. social media is over-rated anyways

• Like 1

Don't let her fool you, most of her down time that's not gaming is browsing twitter :rotfl:

• Like 1

@Deszae

STOP BROWSING TWITTER IT IS FULL OF CANCER COME HERE :rant:

• ROFL 1
  • Sad 1

Nah, it's fine. I can stop whenever...

Spoiler

ohgoditsnotplzhelpme

:lolgrin: 

:hammerputer: 

:suicide:

you can spend hours on twitter and still post here

i am living proof

• Like 1

Yea I don't have Twit/Insta/Pin/all that jazz beyond facebook. Fuck if I was able to delete that account I would have killed my LiveJournal. Remember the days of LiveJournal!?

Twitter is better than Facebook TBH. Less personal, more open and direct. Still full of cancer though but I can send a message to Mark Raffalo or Kevin Smith if I wanted to. They might see it, they even might reply, they might block me for being an idiot. Plus I don't have my family, workplace and colleges linked and watching my every move. And yeah.. Live Journal XD That is some Anime Reality and Myspace era shit

I'm not saying it isn't. I'm saying is less cancerous than Facebook. I prefer Reddit TBH but you can't directly speak to bands, devs and pixel artists as easily on Reddit

24 minutes ago, Shade Aurion said:

you can't directly speak to bands, devs and pixel artists as easily on Reddit

Not with that attitude.

• ROFL 1

5 hours ago, Galeigh said:

Twitter All social media is cancer

There fixed

• Like 1
  • ROFL 1

10 hours ago, MT said:

Not with that attitude.

I mean like generally people are harder to find. Rather than just being, for instance, Bill Hader with a blue verified tick on Twitter that you can @ easily, on Reddit he could be BillyWilly69 for all I know. Still, I do follow a few people on Reddit, it's just harder to find people generally speaking. 

On 4/22/2019 at 11:48 PM, Tassifox said:

Honestly I've painted nerf guns and added to them for steampunk gear, so props for cosplay/LARP/all the things like that. It works. Especially for some of my friends who have the mad painting skills from painting DnD or other tabletop figures.

Here's a gun I did for a steampunk look I did. First photo is the painting and adding the two tubes.

524656_10151540342605394_497797548_n.jpg

The 2nd here we added little LED lights that would light the gun up when I pulled the trigger, then added the 3rd little tube in the back, the water. The front was gonna have a needle so that it looked like an injection gun. I was going for a mad scientist apothecary type look.

269283_10151821823110394_2053674087_n.jp

Christ you are a wizard. Hydrodip?

Here's something I pissed out in an hour while watching Only Fools and Horses.

Nerf_rebelle_pink_crush_2.jpg

65193760_415221319074882_3457818117776867328_n.jpg

• Shiny 2

That turned out awesome!

I've been pretty busy since I returned from my medical leave and now I'm in the process of packing and then moving. Maybe I'll be back more after I'm settled but maybe I'll just be here occasionally. 

I gotta get into therapy to regain my interest in things like social interaction and food. I've been playing the same video games and watching YouTube while being functionally stoned for the last two years