Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Completed Games (2021)

1) :ps5: Miles Morales: Spider-Man

Didn't realize how close I was to the ending until it told me "Are you sure? You can't go back." The load game screen last I checked said I was around 33% done, which I now know means overall completion, not just story. I ended up kicking the final boss out of a window, where they just sat hovering outside, yelling at me.

I liked it overall, the combat still feels really good, and the story was interesting enough. 

I liked the cameo of younger Peter and Octavious near the end.

1) :ps4: God of War (2018/Platinum/98ish%)

I ended up having a lore piece glitch on me so I never bothered 100%ing. Platinum wasn't needed for it anyways.

I prefer the old-school style of gameplay, the over-the-shoulder view leaves you a little too open to being easily hit (Valkyrie fights especially could be pretty bullshit because of this). I played on Easy so it wouldn't be a problem but it'd probably be aggravating as hell on harder difficulties.

Otherwise, what a great game. I was expecting the reboot to be a huge departure from the series and instead it was pretty much the same formula but expanded. The setting was fucking awesome, mostly good characters (Atreus had some nice moments but mostly came off as Anakin-in-Episode-1 to me), satisfying kill animations.

Near the end of the game, I was super impressed that they'd managed to pull of a good Norse game without "heavily relying on Odin, Thor and Loki" and then OH SHIT THAT ENDING and then OH SHIT THAT SECRET ENDING :jumboshiny:

I'm pretty hype for Ragnarok/whatever the sequel is now

Yeah, that secret ending has me hype as all hell for Ragnarok

I bought the audiobook version of Neil Gaiman's book on Norse mythology and it got me interested in going through GoW again, so I started it up on my PS5 the other day.

• Like 2

I bought/listened to that audiobook a few months ago. I enjoyed it. Also made me want to play GoW again as well, but I'm holding out until the next one gets closer. XD

I had read it before but had the urge to go through it again. Figured it would be easier to listen to an audiobook while working than it would to read.

I haven't done this in a while! :lurk:

1) Taiko no Tatsujin Rhythmic Adventure Pack #1

This was originally a 3DS game (Taiko no Tatsujin: Don to Katsu no Jikū Daibōken). Story Mode was a fun romp through space-time. A simple RPG. You go through different eras, do Taiko battles and catch monsters. The final boss was actually pretty tough. Great fun. I haven't cleared every song in Taiko Mode, but some songs just plain aren't fun to play / listen to. I don't need to 100% it. 

Soon I will move along to the second Rhythmic Adventure game.

2) :ps5: Astro's Playroom

Fun little platformer, more of a showcase of what the controller can do than anything really, but I still had fun with it.

I keep forgetting that exists. Seemed more interesting than the one they had on the PS4 at least since the majority of that needed the camera. Need to try it out sometime. 

Shit I need to play that too. :lol: 

2) :ps4: Marvel's Spider-Man GOTY Edition (Platinum/100%/100%ed DLC)

- 9/10 game that gets dragged down to 8.5/10 levels when you have to play stealth sections with side characters.

- Web-slinging through New York was probably the best part of this game. Maybe the best free-flowing movement I've ever played in a video game.

- Rocked Scarlet Spider in first playthrough, Future Foundation throughout the DLC and Spider-Man 2099 for the Ultimate New Game+ Replay

- No Venom-costume = plz let's do Maximum Carnage and Symbiotes somewhere :nod:

- I think the game over-relies on random crimes to pad out the 100% list.

- Sony's DLC game is top-notch, all three were pretty cool and about what Spidey DLC should be

- Though I will say the Olympus bases on Normal Mode in the DLC was harder than anything in the base game in ultimate mode, holy shit.

Story

Kinda disappointed by it tbh. No element or character was my favourite incarnation or even a top incarnation of it, the plot-line was kinda all over the place and didn't hold up. I also thought it focused too much on Mr Negative and he's not that interesting of a Spider-Man villain, and didn't focus enough on the other Sinister Six members. I didn't know Miles was in this game originally, so that was super-cool for a second (especially when they show Peter get blown up and fake you out), and then you had to play as him as a normal human sneaking through things. The DLC focusing on less-important side characters from the main game was great, though, exactly what it should've been.

I think the Arkham games (Asylum and City, haven't played the others yet) adapts its superhero material better but maybe I would've had a harder time choosing without the forced side-character stealth segments and more classic villain boss fights :lurk:

I think you'll like the Miles Morales game considering your gripes on this one. The story is a lot more focused and streamlined and gets rid of the kind of stuff you seemed to dislike. Though the primary villain they went with may make or break it for you. Random crimes are still there, but feel less NESECCARY overall, and the changeup to combat with the addition of Miles' unique spider powers really makes the combat flow nicely (though arguably makes it WAY easier than the first game once you get used to them).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mera'din said:

I think you'll like the Miles Morales game considering your gripes on this one. The story is a lot more focused and streamlined and gets rid of the kind of stuff you seemed to dislike. Though the primary villain they went with may make or break it for you. Random crimes are still there, but feel less NESECCARY overall, and the changeup to combat with the addition of Miles' unique spider powers really makes the combat flow nicely (though arguably makes it WAY easier than the first game once you get used to them).

Yeah, I've heard similar, just have to wait for it to not be $65 new :lurk:

3) :ps4: Spyro The Dragon Reignited (Platinum)

Comfy little platformer. The controls felt a bit slippery and there's a secret or two that's pretty high level of bullshit for a children's game ("How would even think to run that way?"). By the time I got to Spyro and Crash via rentals during the PS1 era, I'd already played Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie and had the impression of "Oh, I guess this is what you play if you don't have access to a Nintendo 64" and never touched them again, so it's nice to be able to play them like this.

• Like 2

I was a PSX guy but I can't recall if I ever played Spyro... I definitely never owned it, but I don't remember renting it or playing it at the vault either. (My local Microplay store was located in what used to be a bank branch, so they converted the old vault into a game room with a big screen and all of the consoles available at the time, so you could rent the room + games with your friends for an hour at a time and play games in there -- it was a blast)

I've had the Crash trilogy on my wishlist forever now, but the price still hasn't gone low enough for me to pull the trigger on it for a nostalgia trip. Unlike Spyro, I did own and love Crash, so it would be fun to play again for the right price. Maybe I'll throw that Spyro collection on the ol' wishlist too...

• Like 1

I know for a while they were doing a bundle deal on the PSN where you could get both for a comparably cheap price, but I'm not sure if it's still available/available anywhere else.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Psycho666Soldier said:

I know for a while they were doing a bundle deal on the PSN where you could get both for a comparably cheap price, but I'm not sure if it's still available/available anywhere else.

That's how I bought both of them, was a deal too good to ignore. They've also got a 3-in-1 with the Crash racing game remake too IIRC (on PSN, doubt Nintendo does that)

The best sale for the Crash trilogy that I can recall on the eShop was 50% off. Regular price is $54.99. 50% isn't a big enough discount you entice me. I'd pay $15 plus tax for this game. It'll happen someday in a publisher's sale. 

4) :ps4: Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Remastered (Platinum)

This came along with Assassin's Creed III's disk for some reason and I've never played it. Okay at best, some parts were not all that great. In a way kind of illustrates why the Vita was never going to be a successful thing (once Nintendo stole Monster Hunter). For lack of a better term, there's an uncanny valley with faux-AAA gaming where it's so close to the real thing but also missing just enough that you go "I can just go play the real thing instead" and it doesn't do bite-sized portable gaming particularly well enough to make up for it. This game would've been way more interesting as a full game or maybe an enhanced expansion of AC3.

Moot point anyways since Portables merged with consoles anyways, but yeah.

5) :ps4: Spyro Reignited 2: Ripto's Rage (Platinum/Only 100%)

6) :ps4: Spyro Reignited 3: Year of the Dragon (Platinum/Only 80%)

Pretty much the same was the first game except, comfy platformers with slippery controls, except with better flight control handling. 2 was the best of the bunch. 3 didn't require 100%ing or more to Platinum thankfully, a lot of the mini-games were really aggravating.

1.) :ps5: Man Eater

This was the free PS5 game on PS+ this month and I figured what the hell? Nothing special, but it has some entertainment value. Swim around, eat things, get stronger. Repeat. Has a basics story that was a fun distracting. Camera is a little janky, and it was a bit hard at first, but once you get a couple solid upgrades it gets super easy really fast. Think it took like 12-15 hours to Platinum. Was fun to load up when I didn't have a lot of time.

2.) :ps5: Astro's Playroom

As MT said, this is basically just a tech demo to show off the PS5 controller's new features and some of the visual capabilities, but it was a hell of a fun way to do it. The only other PS5 game I've played other than these two was Mile Morales, and that used the rumble stuff in relatively cool ways sometimes, but this REALLY shows the true potential of the controller and I honestly can't wait for more games to really dig into some of these features. The nostalgia trip of seeing all the old consoles and peripherals was really cool too and I loved all the little easter eggs to different Playstation games and not just first party stuff either (even some of the trophy names are fun references). This was just an all around wholesome experience and I wholly recommend giving it a run through. Another straight forward platinum too. Think it only took a few hours to find everything.

1) Taiko no Tatsujin Rhythmic Adventure Pack #1

2) Final Fantasy V

Normally I don't play FFV until the summer during the Fiesta, but I decided to do the "Cast Esuna for Corona" winter challenge. It's not much of a challenge if you're familiar with the game, but it was fun all the same. I got to make extensive use of two of my favourite jobs: Geomancer and Dancer. The other jobs were White Mage and Summoner. When you have access to white magic and summons, it's hard not to beat this game :rotfl: But I tried to make the Geomancer and Dancer's goofy abilities the backbone of my run just for funsies. I screwed up a tiny bit at the end and let Neo Exdeath get one Meteor spell off -- oops -- but it was otherwise a pretty flawless, first try win over ol' Neo.

WIN.png

1. :ps4: 13 Sentinals: Aegis Rim 

I really liked the story for this. If anyone has played Stein's Gate, should really give this a try. 

3) :pc: Hitman 3

A great way to end this trilogy of Hitman games. The last level is a bit different than the norm, but I didn't mind it. They made it so, if you stay in the same ecosystem (PS4/PS5, XB1/XSX, PC) you could carry over the levels and progress from the first two games, so you in essence have three Hitman games worth of levels in one game. 

1) Taiko no Tatsujin Rhythmic Adventure Pack #1

2) Final Fantasy V

3) Chasm

I really enjoyed this one! Couldn't put it down since I downloaded it last week. If it's still on sale, it's definitely worth the $10 (CAD) it was going for. 

My completion time was 8:18:05 and I apparently rescued 100% of the NPCs and explored 99.9% of the game. Not exactly sure what tiny thing I missed. Not a super long game, but just right for me. 

All for :xbone:

1. Fractured Minds - 6/10 very short, but slightly interesting

2. The Gardens Between - 8/10 A story that resonated very highly with me.

3. What Remains of Edith Finch - 8/10 Interesting stories brought me in and I was always looking forward to what happened next.

4. Donut County - 7/10 Silly fun involving a raccoon.

1) :switch: Taiko no Tatsujin Rhythmic Adventure Pack #1

2) Final Fantasy V

3) :switch: Chasm

4) :switch: Cosmic Star Heroine

I'm on a roll this week! This was a very fun little RPG. Not too long, another "just right" sort of game for me. In the end it was a bit too easy (I assume I was on normal difficulty), but I'm OK with that and I don't feel the need to play it again for a greater challenge. There were a few tedious moments, but otherwise I really liked. I just don't have much patience for parts in RPGs where it's like you gotta talk to this NPC, then this NPC who will give you some item, then you give that item to another NPC who does something with it, and then you can advance to the next part of the story. Running around a town for half an hour talking to every NPC to figure out what the heck to do next just ain't fun. At least build a mini dungeon or boss battle into it if I have to go on some wild goose chase to advance the story :ugh: Fortunately that silliness only came up once or twice. Zeboyd Games have done some cool stuff. I also like Cthulu Saves the World when I played it years ago.

7) :ps4: Genshin Impact (100% Trophy List)

Popped the 6th Character Ascension and 6th Weapon Ascension trophy today. Whether I keep playing this or not is up to the next update. The last big update made you redownload the entire game and one of the next ones is introducing the third major area so if they do that again, I'm probably not bothering. So far it seems unlikely that more trophies are on the way, both the major update that finished off the second area's storyline and the update that added the Dragonspine Mountains to the first area didn't add trophies. The last indicator will be when they add the third area, Inazuma, maybe in the next update.

Otherwise, very fun BOTW style game, the gacha elements never felt obnoxious to me (I haven't spent money at all and they give you a ton of ways to earn things, though I've had a crazy-lucky time with the amount of 5-star rolls and 4-star chars I've unlocked), the combat becomes a bit of a drag if you're not properly leveling everything and don't have a 5-star or two in your party. I'd like to get into the lore more but there was a problem awhile ago with not being able to scroll in lore entries and then on some updates it re-lists stuff you've already read as unread so I dunno about doing more of that. I never felt bottle-necked despite it being a free-to-play game, the updates are spaced out enough that you'll finish most of the content and then have a few weeks to just fuck around and gather materials while doing daily quests to level your chars a bit.

8 ) :switch::nes: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light (35ish hours)

Yeah, neeeeever would've beaten this without save states/turn rewind. So many future QOL features that I badly missed. Super happy I got this one on my completion list, though. I've now beaten two of the three versions of Shadow Dragon (now just release the third one, Nintendo) Lurking/sketchy

3.) :ps5: Werewolf the Apocalypse - Earthblood

This was an okay game. Wasn't expecting too much since it's from  a mid-tier developer but it's the first non-text based video game to come out for a World of Darkness property since the original Bloodlines so I wanted to support it. Was only $50 at launch so not light they were expecting full price for it either. I agree with the way one review put it (paraphrased) that this is the best PS3 game I've played this generation. It honestly feels like a remaster of an older generation game, both visually and in general gameplay and story. Story is pretty predictable and nothing to get excited about if you don't care about the source material (and even then it's still kind of bland). Combat was actually really satisfying, but never terribly difficult so it got a little repetitive. Something really fun about turning into a huge werewolf and just fucking up dozens of enemies at a time. Was kind of short too, but that made it relatively simple platinum. Overall I got some enjoyment out of it, but hope for more going forward with the franchise. Just glad the text based one that was done for Werewolf hit the spot for story so it made the lack thereof here more palatable. Would expect to see this free on PS+ sooner than later to be honest.

8 ) :switch::nes: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light (35ish hours)

9) :switch: Mario 3D World (380 Stars/All Normal Stamps/Mario Stamp)

You have the beat every level 5 times to fully 100% the game, I don't have the patience to do it all right now, so I'm gonna hit up Bowser's Fury next and then maybe come back to this after.

As usual for 3D Mario games, I was killed by the camera/misjudging perspective way more than I was by anything else. Game's pretty easy For the most part. This style was okay for a 3DS game but I think with hindsight it was a mistake to try to use it as a signature 3D Mario game for the Wii U. 3D Mario's gotta be an event and a magical feeling world or universe, this was pretty uninspired especially coming off of playing 3D All-Stars not that long ago. Almost controls like a dream, I swear the roll is designed to make you accidentally die all the time from pressing the dash button and jump button at the wrong time rather than being useful.

1) :switch: Taiko no Tatsujin Rhythmic Adventure Pack #1

2) Final Fantasy V

3) :switch: Chasm

4) :switch: Cosmic Star Heroine

5) :switch: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

I have been playing this game on and off, a level here and a level there, for like 2 years :rotfl: Finally polished it off today. It was OK. Fun in short bursts, but once I've completed a level or two I lose interest pretty quickly. Definitely not something I will replay. My daughter hasn't picked it up in forever either. I'll probably just take whatever trade-in value the store will give me for it next time my daughter wants a new game. Don't see any point in holding onto it.

:pc: Demo for Loop Hero on steam. Purchased the game too.

:pc: Luck Be A Landlord. Fun little deck builder roguelite game. 

10) :switch: Mario 3D World/Bowser's Fury (100 Cat Shinies)

It's technically not DLC but it's mostly structured as a Mario Odyssey-style larger open-world add-on with 3D World trappings. Doesn't overstay its welcome, really enjoyable exploring the world of it. Best and worst part of it is Godzilla Bowser. His attacks out of nowhere can make levels more exciting, but you need him to break some objects to earn Cat Shinies and he only shows up randomly (up to 6 minute wait time I think?) unless you have a Bowser amiibo, which I don't, so there's dead time waiting for him to show up.

Camera kinda sucks too, but I might not have fiddled with the sensitivity enough

Annnnd now I've beaten every 3D World level 5 times and 100%ed it :lurk:

4.) :pc: Hades

Can't say that I've "really" beat it yet since the story just seems to keep going but I've completed a run with each weapon so I'm going to go ahead and list it now. This game is absolutely fantastic, and that's coming from someone who absolutely HATES Rogue-like (or Rogue-lite or whatever this counts as) games. I've made something to the effect of like 30 runs, and have not once encountered repeated text or interactions with characters/bosses/etc. and it's clearly not done yet (and has remained interesting). If I ever start feeling a little tired with the game I go play something else for a couple days and coming back feels like a relatively fresh experience. Boss rooms even have alternate encounters at times that mix it up really nicely. The amount of replayability in this game is downright staggering. This is by far the best game that SuperGiant has put out and that's saying something as all of their games have been generally impressive. 

You need to beat it around 10 times for the true ending. I started running out of steam at about 7, but kept playing because I was super invested in the story.

Kind of feels like where I'm at right now. Don't play it nearly as much as I did at first even though I've been consistently able to get to the end now, but I really want to know where it's all going. Even with that in mind, it seems like there's still a ridiculous amount of stuff left to do in the game even after reaching that point. X_x 

3) :pc: Hitman 3

4) :switch: SNES Online: Super Mario Bros 2 (Super Mario All-Stars version)

The boyfriend and I played through this over the weekend. I'd never beaten it all the way through without warps before, so there was a good chunk of the game I was unfamiliar with. I'd say I did most of the work, as he's not all that great at platformers. :lurk: 

• Like 1

11) :ps3: :dc: Jet Set Radio (100% Trophy List)

That one involved Jet Ranking every story mission, beating every other mission, collecting all Graffiti Souls and unlocking every character. Dreamcast sure had a vibe back in the day, (A Sweet/Sweet Soul/Brutha). I didn't like how hard it was consistently do really anything in this game, but I guess Sega didn't bother playing Tony Hawk back in the day. The arcade feel of it was something that did draw me back to it, it always felt do-able if I could get the right control reactions. Got three ultra-rare trophies out of it, so that's cool (People said this one was artificially inflated because it was the first free PS+ game that came with Vita, fine by me).

11) :ps3: :dc: Jet Set Radio (100% Trophy List)\

12) :ps3: Dungeons & Dragons - Chronicles of Mystara (100% Trophy List)

Tower of Doom was an okay arcade game (I like King of Dragons more as a fantasy arcade beat'em up because it plays smoother). Shadow of Mystara is an effing great arcade beat'em pretty much any way you look at it. Really fun to play, really fun to explore, really fun to use attacks. I primarily liked playing as the Dwarf or the Magic User but the Thief could be pretty fun too.

Actually pulled four Ultra Rare trophies from this one. I could understand the "Collect every treasure" Trophy being rare because it involves farming rare drops from bosses and the trophy itself is glitched (it'll pop later randomly, I got it to activate by starting Tower of Doom with the Cleric, which was the game and the character that I 100%ed the list with). The only other four-Ultra-Rare-trophy games I have are Yakuza Kiwami with 5, which was hard-as-fuck, and Shadow of the Colossus with 4 (which isn't Platinum'ed so there's more). D&D Mystara doesn't belong anywhere near that list for difficulty :lol:

9) :switch: Mario 3D World (380 Stars/All Stamps)

13) :ps3: Ico HD (Platinum)

Had most of the trophies going into it, but had to get the New Game+ and speedrun trophies. Used a youtube speed run and still just barely got it (the Graveyard encounter in particular I could never figure out how to do, so I ended up burning probably 5 minutes just clearing the enemies out). Surprisingly I don't hate this game after doing this, but there were a few spots that were pull-your-hair-out aggravating even without speedrunning.

5.) :ps4: Persona 5 Strikers

This was a decent game. It's made by Omega Force, the dev that does all the "Warriors" games (Dynasty, Samurai, Hyrule, etc ) and it shows. It feels a little less "open" then most of those games, but I think that's do more to the source material than anything. It still very much FEELS like Persona 5. It took a bit to get used to how it plays, but once I got into it, I had a lot of fun. It felt a bit shallow compared to the main series games (really felt the lack of side character stories and all the usual Persona trappings), but it was a fun story none the less. Nothing ground breaking, but the new characters they added were solid and probably one of the best things about the game. Probably worth a play for sure if you liked Persona 5 and just want more of the main characters doing what they do.

Just have some post-game grind to do to finish up the platinum. 

I'd like to play Persona 5 Strikers eventually... but I need to wait for a good sale price. But what I really want is for the Persona rhythm games to get ported to Switch :shiny: I had a blast with P4: Dancing All Night on the Vita, but I sold my Vita gear before I got a chance to play the P3: Dancing in Moonlight and P5: Dancing in Starlight. At this rate though, it seems like that will never happen. Someday I'll have to snag a cheap PS4 to play these games.

• Like 1

14) :ps3: Shadow of the Colossus HD (Platinum)

Hell yeah. 7 or 8 PSNProfiles Ultra Rare trophies, two of them below 1% rarity on PSN itself. This one can go next to Yakuza Kiwami as a video game achievement I'm actually proud of.

• Like 1

15) :ps3: Dirt 3

Had fun in the career mode but did not like all the stunts and trick modes. Not possible to Platinum anymore (the online was locked behind a pass which was no longer for sale after the game got de-listed), but I wouldn't have been able to anyways, not skilled enough at drifting and don't know enough about cars to figure out good set-ups to accomplish some of said stunt/trick modes. Luckily there was enough to do that I hit 52% trophy completion (65% in the base game/not counting DLC trophies) so I could at least maintain the goal of 50% trophies on my profile (acks TLOU1 on my profile is below that because of the multiplayer).

16) :ps3: Grid 2

I liked this one better than Dirt 3, less stunt modes and more out-and-out racing. Though, one thing that always annoys me about street racing games is that the computer AI is tuned to make the right moves to quickly recover from any contact with anything whereas if you slightly nudge a street sign or a wall, you're liable to backflip your car right off a cliff. I popped all the available non-DLC single player trophies and hopefully I'll eventually find a boosting partner to pop the Platinum but if not it's fine, I'm over 50% trophies even counting the DLC (which I'm not going to get).

17) :ps3: God of War: Ascension (Platinum)

Just had to beat it once on Hard Mode to get the Platinum. Still my favourite God of War game. Only annoyances was the camera zooming out a bit too much at times and the QTEs (especially in combat, where you're frantically mashing one button and suddenly you have to press another to counter an attack and there's really no way to do it)

That was literally the only one I never played. Refused to get it after they revealed there would be a multiplayer mode. Don't care how little it may have impacted anything else in the game I learned a long time ago not to support that shit when they pull it with traditionally single player games. >_o

That and I was honestly burned out on prequels by that point and never even cared enough to see how the story was for it.

• Like 1

I kind of liken it to something like Donkey Kong Country 3 or Assassin's Creed Revelations or the later NES Mega Man games where it's maybe too well-refined and people were over it by then, but I just loved how easy it felt to play compared to God of War III, and the puzzle solving got pretty clever too. Not as good of QTE set-pieces with Titans like in God of War 3, though. And yeah, the story and setting had overstayed its welcome, easily the weakest non-multiplayer part of the game.

Speaking of

18) :ps3: God of War III (Platinum)

I had three trophies left, beating the Challenge of the Gods (easier than I thought it would be), beating the Labyrinth without dying and beating Titan Mode. I cheated for the last two, there was a glitch that gave you infinite health and all your weapons maxed out at the start of the game (still died a few times on the Labyrinth anyways). Would've hated trying to do this legit. Some of those battles seemed like quite a bit of bullshit heaped on you. Still would be my least favourite God of War if it wasn't for the second PSP game.

19) :ps3: :psp: God of War: Ghost of Sparta (Platinum)

Beat the challenge mode and the game on Hard Mode. Don't know why I thought it was one of my least favourites (definitely has one of my least favourite enemies in those ghost things that dive at you from underground), game flowed pretty well and the combat was cool. Though I guess the one big difference is that I played it directly after Chains of Olympus  and I wanted to Platinum that one immediately because it felt so good to play.

Anyways, that's every God of War game platinum'ed for me now. Ascension > 2 > CoO > 2018 = GoS > III = 1

19) :ps3: :psp: God of War: Ghost of Sparta (Platinum)

20) :ps3: Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (Platinum)

What an annoying game. Sticking to spires and swinging off hooks is so finicky. Had pretty much completed everything except the Master Thief challenges for the 75% and 100% trophy so I just finished those for another platinum.

That's all the Team Ico, God of War and the Sly Platinum I'd left behind. Still have two Infamous Platinums, maybe two Uncharted Platinums (1 was kinda clunky and I never liked 3 but maybe I could do'em) and then some extra trophies I never bothered with in Uncharted 4 that were left behind that I'd like to do. Buuut that'll be in the future.