• Like 1

f4OCYuy.gif

If there was ever a year to tell to fuck off a few hours early it's 2020

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, webhead said:

f4OCYuy.gif

You're a Wendy's restaurant

• ROFL 3

Sorry for being a downer, but I think the first 3-6 months of 2021 are probably gonna just be "more of 2020" given the situation we're in right now. But I hope the vaccines work and the roll out of them is relatively smooth and quick. Maybe by spring/summer things will be looking up.

Based on how the company I'm working for is disappearing our special "COVID PTO" on January 3rd, I was under the impression the virus was going to evaporate into thin air in a couple days. >_>

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, little birdy said:

Sorry for being a downer, but I think the first 3-6 months of 2021 are probably gonna just be "more of 2020" given the situation we're in right now. But I hope the vaccines work and the roll out of them is relatively smooth and quick. Maybe by spring/summer things will be looking up.

nah, that's not downer shit that's just truth. I think we're all generally pretty realistic about what's ahead but still glad to dunk this calendar year in the trash! It feels good to see pics start popping up of friends who are getting their first rounds of vaccine done and even though that's been in December I'm still counting it as a more hopeful start to 2021.

If side eye could kill though, then a good chunk of my fb feed would be dead because it's dumbasses who have downplayed covid or outright refused to abide by guidelines posting shit like "well in 2020 I survived a pandemic! whew!" it's not over dipshits but ok. Perish.