Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mera'din

Completed Games (2020)

New year, new topic time. Hit 30 games for 2019. Think it was fewer overall than 2018, but I was playing a lot more "continuous play" style games this last year as well as beefier games content-wise for a lot of it so I was expecting that. Time to start it over.

1.) :pc:  Vampire the Masquerade: Coteries of New York

Was interested in seeing how this would turn out since it seemed like there wasn't a whole lot of time between it's announcement and it's release. Mostly it's pretty much a visual novel with some light game mechanics here and there. Not the best game but it was an interesting story. Choices didn't feel like they meant much and it was probably too short even considering replayability. There are a bunch of side quests you can participate in but not NEARLY enough time to do even half of what is available it seems like. Plan on playing through more, but not expecting too much.

Lot's of grammatical errors too. English was definitely not the language the game was made in. Or at least not the first language of the people that made it. Think this was their first game though so I can forgive a lot of what felt off. Liked it enough that I'm interested in seeing them expand the game with more clans and more story but this was basically just filler while waiting for Bloodlines 2. If you're super into VtM I'd say it's worth a play. Maybe not worth full price though. Solid sale item if you have an interest. Probably not worth it otherwise.

2.) :pc: Gris

Really nice game. BEAUTIFUL art style with a great atmosphere and music. Very somber game. I've played a lot of games with pretty much the exact same themes and storytelling style, but the art and atmosphere of it are what really makes it stand out. Starts off with you basically just walking but slowly starts to add platforming and puzzles with new abilities that keep it from getting stale. Not a lot of replay value, but worth a play if you like heavily symbolic games with good atmosphere. A great game to play when trying to chill.

1) :switch: Pokemon Shield

Kiddo got it for Christmas since Sword was such a hit for her (well, and I liked it quite a bit too). I still have to catch Zamazenta, but I'm the Champ now and what's left to do will be a walk in the park. I tried to use all different Pokemon this time. For the bulk of the game my team was:

- Rillaboom: Picked Grookey as my starter. I liked him more than I thought I would

- Orbeetle: Evolved up from a Blipbug, which I think was the first Pokemon I caught on Route 1

- Haxorus: An Axew that came from one of the first Max Raid Battles I did

- Drifblim: Also came from a Max Raid Battle very early on

- Perrserker: Joined the team whenever Galarian Meowths started appearing... Route 4 I think?

- Grimmsnarl: Final addition, got an Impidimp in a trade with an NPC in Stow-on-Side

I tried to stay away from types that line up with the traditional RPG elements (Fire, Ice/Water, Lightning, etc.) though I did make small exceptions.

I've played both games now and I don't find myself getting bored.

1) :switch: Pokemon: Sword

Still having a blast with it, so much fun to be had loooong after the story is over and with DLC down the road promising more. 

3.) :pc: Alan Wake

When I originally got it in a Humble Bundle, it was something I had never intended to play and wrote it off. After playing Control though, and enjoying that as much as I did, I decided to take another look at Remedy's other games. I had always wanted to play Quantum Break, but when it first came out I could only get it on the Windows Store (or XBox) and noped right off of that one, but it's on Steam now. However, I already owned the Alan Wake games and those are tied more directly to the story for Control so figured I'd give it a go. Glad I did.

Story was really solid, despite an iffy ending. The DLC episodes are where it really shines though IMO. Plan on playing the last part next to see if that resolves the story a little better. Gameplay was fine. Leaned a little more towards survival horror than I care for these days, but it's more of an action game hiding in a horror games shell so it ended up being more enjoyable than I thought it would be. These guys really know their way around a solid experience. Looking forward to playing some of their other stuff and seeing what else they can do going forward.

4.) :pc: Alan Wake's American Nightmare

This felt like more DLC (not sure if it technically was or not) but it's a standalone release so I'm putting it separate. Saw a lot of bitching about the story in this, but I really enjoyed it. It is a fair departure from the original game tone wise (more pulpy, action-horror/dark comedy instead of isolationist, psychological thriller), and still doesn't exactly "finish" the story, but it provides a theoretical conclusion that gives a nice sense of closure if they never are able to do more with it without "finishing" the story. The villain was a lot of fun too and it gave the actor that plays Alan Wake a chance to really go wild and have fun with the role (the villain, called 'Mr. Scratch' is basically an evil Doppelganger of Alan himself). Thought it was a fun premise as well as the character is actually mentioned in the main game a couple times, but you never see him which means they probably had some sort of plan for this from the beginning. 

Combat was a lot cleaner but also a LOT easier since there is guns and ammo EVERYWHERE. I imagine it's more meaningful in the 'Arcade' portion of the game, but I have no interest in something like that as I just wanted the story. Overall this is probably a relatively weak title, especially as a standalone experience, but I had a lot of fun with the story and it added some interesting depth to the overall narrative from the original game. Really hope they can do something more with it in the long run. Control had quite a few references to the events from the series and built on some of the story for it so I'm hoping that means they still have plans going forward. Also learned that the song written for this game actually has a reference to Control in it which is some pretty crazy breadcrumb shit. XD

1) :ps4: One Piece - Pirate Warriors 3

Platinum'd. Modern anime games are pretty good for fans and the Dynasty Warriors system works perfectly with One Piece, like it did with Berserk. I mostly enjoyed it, grinding for the last trophy (which probably accounted for half of my total game time) to pop the Platinum got repetitive but that's what podcasts are for. I like that I have a Platinum Trophy for one of my favourite animes attached to my profile. It got a little weird in the last mission, it looks like they developed the game halfway through the arc going on at the time (it's prominently displayed on the cover) so the end took a not-so-interesting turn and wrapped things up quickly. I'm definitely interested in Pirate Warriors 4, as a decent amount of the early arcs and the villains from them in this game probably could've been jettisoned and other things focused on better. Also the Pirate Warriors 4 cover implies that the unfinished arc and the arc that occurred after that one since PW3 came out is fully represented, and that should be interesting as fuck.

5.) :ps4: Steins; Gate Elite

Barely a game, even as far as visual novels go, but still incredibly good. Best time travel story I think I've ever seen and doesn't shy away from trying to explain the (theoretical)science behind it. This particular version of the game basically just took the anime they did and turned that into the game so it was a lot more impressive looking than this style of game usually is. Probably spoiled by it now and will have trouble with the genre going forward. XD

Working on getting the different endings/platinum now. One more to go. Hoping it explains the couple little story gripes I have with this one since it will be the "true" ending.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Black Eagles Path
It was a very solid Fire Emblem title. A lot of cool new additions. The combat arts and battalions/gambits/monster enemies especially. Not sure of how much I loved the monthly cycle. Seemed to spend a lot of time on running around the monastery and othe padding but I did like how the skills were done and training the party in certain areas every month.

Story was not the best but not the worst. The one thing I don’t like about the branching path games is after beating a path there seems like so much left that isn’t answered. Really good characters overall though.

6.) :pc: She Remembered Caterpillars

Puzzle game with cryptic, semi-depressing story. AKA 75% of indie titles I'm coming to realize. This one is relatively throw away.  Decent puzzles, short, but story is peripheral at best, text only and so broken up between the stages it's even harder to keep track of than it needs to be. By the end I was more annoyed with it than anything and couldn't be bothered to care about what was or wasn't going on at that point. This style and tone of game was done much better by other titles such as 'Thomas Was Alone'.

7.) :ps4: Bioshock

Was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be overall. I bought this back on PS3 for like $15 but never got more than an hour or two into it. I'm not a fan of the "old" style of FPS games and at that time I hadn't played any FPS for like 5+ years so I couldn't get into it. Since I'm more used to the genre at this point with some stuff I played and with the collection being free on PS+ I decided to give it another go since I don't have anything specific to play until the end of March. Pretty much felt 'whatever' about it until near the end. Some good story twists that I wasn't expecting (surprisingly never had it spoiled over the years) and a solid ending increased my opinion of it quite a bit (not that there was anything wrong with it really). May actually play through again to see the other ending and clean up trophies since I got most of them in the one play through.

I might hit up the HD Collection of that some day. I played the original on PC (arigato web) and dug the story, but never did really get into the Plasmids and RPG stuff in it.

1a) :ps3: Journey

Really I just popped the last two trophies I was missing (encounter 10 players and beat the majority of the game (just the last two levels) with another player.

Otherwise I'm currently in VR Mission hell in MGS2, and if I somehow make it through that, there's extreme mode boss battles with collecting dog tags as Raiden that might also stop me in going for the Platinum Trophy :lurk:

MGS games are well into the realm of "Fuckin' NOPE." for me when it comes to trophy/platinum hunting. :rotfl: 

• Like 1

Apparently MGS3's Platinum can be done in one playthrough on the easiest mode if you have a guide/know what you're doing.

Platinum hunting in 2 is a bit ridiculous, but some of the trophies sound harder than they actually are.

1 hour ago, Death Rider Mox said:

I might hit up the HD Collection of that some day. I played the original on PC (arigato web) and dug the story, but never did really get into the Plasmids and RPG stuff in it.

Just reinstalled Bioshock Infinite, I highly recommend it as well. Never did finish the others, too spoopy.

• Like 1

I've been considering skipping 2 and going straight to Infinite. Haven't heard anything terribly impressive about it (not that I've heard anything particularly bad either) and I know it wasn't made by the same people that did the first one and Infinite.

1) (NES) Strider

The game's pretty tough, but not really NES tough. The main problem with this game is the jumping, every now and again you won't get a full jump and as far as I can tell there's no way to predict when it's gonna happen. There's a portion of the game where you have to do what they call a Triangle Jump (basically a wall jump) but it is incredibly hard to pull off. I was only really able to by using a turbo function on the jump button. It may be frame perfect as far as I know. That was the spot where i'd always get stuck, and never was able to get past that point, so I was never able to really beat the game. Only time I used save states (outside of saving at the beginning of a new level) was during the Africa level, where the shitty jump mechanics would cause you to fail, making you have to backtrack a bit over some spikes and such. 

2) :ps3: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty HD (Platinum)

:fup:

3) :ps3: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD (Platinum)

That was nice and easy.

Taking the story out of it (which was half dumb-as-fuck and half great, Ocelot's the best :rotfl:), if it wasn't for the EZ Gun, I wouldn't like playing this game at all. So many menus and extra steps to accomplish things that used to be simple, and CQC controls are so much more finicky.

8.) :ps4: Bioshock 2

Not sure how to feel about this game overall. It felt partly unnecessary, but had some really solid additions to the story, and some great scenes here and there. Liked the gameplay less overall (except the hacking which was a nice change, and some of the new passive abilities were cool as hell). The combat and the system for gathering ADAM were clunky and annoying though a lot of the time. Was expecting worse overall so was pleasantly surprised in the end. Not going for the platinum for this one. Definitely don't have the patience to do it again.

9.) :pc: Pony Island

Man this got trippy. Was pretty interesting though. Went into it kind of knowing what to expect (Stanley Parable-esque mind-fuck game), but still got surprised a couple times. Mostly that 3rd "core" encounter is what got me a few times. That was some inspired shit right there. XD

Don't even remember how I ended up with this game, but am considering checking out some of this guys other games at some point because this was an all around interesting experience.

4) :ps3: Metal Gear Solid IV: Guns of the Patriots (Platinum)

Technically I beat it 8 times. Seven of those times were just easy but grind-y. The one difficult playthrough was pretty tough to get from place-to-place in the map, and parts of the Bike Chase were rough, but none of the boss fights were unfair like in MGS2. The MGS4 Platinum is slightly rarer than the MGS2 one, but I would say the MGS2 one is harder.

Also unlike MGS2, even though it was a grind, I didn't get the feeling of "Fuck, I kinda hate this" by the end of it.

Things I Liked

- I thought the gameplay fixed everything I didn't like about MGS3, it was pretty fun overall to play

- Vamp still cool

- The idea that Liquid and Solidus were trying to save the world the whole time in their own weird way

- Snake and Liquid syring'ing each other to set up the final fist fight LET'S GOOOOOOO

- The Beauties :drool:

- Naomi :drool:

- Mei Ling 😍

Things I Didn't Like So Much

- I thought the supporting cast of MGS3 was generally weak, so it's also pretty weak that they're The Patriots. I guess it's kinda cool that Sigint is Donald Anderson and Para-Medic made Gray Fox, but also like... not in their character at all. Also Major Zero, the fuck? The dude gushed about superspy Bond movies and I'm supposed to believe that he was this extreme control freak who created the Patriot AIs?

- Rolling back the idea that Liquid's arm was possessing Ocelot. Shoulda just gone with it, if only we could get moments of Liquid's voice actor.

- Dwarf Gekkos are annoying as fuck

- I'm in the minority, but I liked Raiden more before he became a grimdark Cyborg Ninja. I felt like MGS2 had actual character growth for him, where he finally got over his past and embraced the delusion that Rose is real and decided to finally embrace living as a person and Ninja-ing him undid it just so they could re-do it again (and I guess undo it again since Revengeance takes place after 4?)

1) (NES) Strider

2) (NES) Metroid

This game is rough to go back to. You definitely get the feeling they're onto something, they just needed to figure out the controls/physics. There were times where it felt like I would slide along the ground after getting hit. Once you got a few energy tanks/missile upgrades, the game wasn't incredibly tough. The only area that gave me real trouble was Tourian, and specifically the Mother Brain section (with the Zebetites) as there was shit firing at you from all directions. The Metroids themselves were super easy to beat too, as they were real slow compared to the way they're portrayed in future games.

1) (NES) Strider

2) (NES) Metroid

3) (NES) Super Mario Bros. Special

This game actually came out on something called the PC88, but I played a romhack of SMB1 version of it instead for two reasons. One, I couldn't figure out how to play it on a PC88 emulator (and wasn't dying to play it on that thing). Two, because not only are the physics in that version awful, the game screen doesn't scroll. You get near the end of the screen, it goes blank, and the next screen pops up. Not only does that make it tough to see when enemies are coming up, you can't see pits that may be just inches into the next screen until it's nearly too late. There are some jumps later on in the game that are tough enough with real SMB1 physics, I imagine they'd be absolutely impossible on the SMBS physics. It's interesting for what it is, but it's not really worth playing.

1. :switch: Ys VIII 

Fantastic Game. Really enjoyable game, they only bad thing I'd say about the game is the beginning of it is a bit slow. I'd really suggest this one if you like Action RPG's.

Now not sure what to play next. Persona 5 Royal comes out on the 31st and FF7R Comes out right after so I might just wait before starting something new. 

• Like 2

1) (NES) Strider

2) (NES) Metroid

4) :pc: Black Mesa

A really fantastic remake of the first Half-Life game done in the Half-Life 2 engine. It's been in the works for a long time and finally got a 1.0 release a few weeks ago. The team did a great job with everything, and they even extended the Xen section. I remember not liking it in the original game, but they made this version way bigger/longer. Too much longer, if you ask me. By a certain point I just turned on god mode to get through it as it seemed to go on FOREVER. The final boss battle was changed up too, and for the better if I remember right. 

On 3/17/2020 at 8:08 PM, Eizan said:

1. :switch: Ys VIII 

Fantastic Game. Really enjoyable game, they only bad thing I'd say about the game is the beginning of it is a bit slow. I'd really suggest this one if you like Action RPG's.

I want to play this game eventually, if I ever find the time to really sink my teeth into an RPG again. Only Ys game I've ever completed was Memories of Celceta on Vita, and I thought it was pretty fantastic.

5) :ps3: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD (Platinum)

I popped the last 7 trophies just off of finishing one mission, that was fun.

I still like the gameplay and set-up of Peace Walker more than all the other MGS games I've played so far (I fucking LOVE base building and mini-missions), but the grindiness of the game was wearing me down towards the end. There's way too many vehicle combat Side Ops (just over 40ish, not counting the main story, AI battles or Monster Hunter missions). Also this probably ended up being easier than it should've because I found a dude who needed the online trophies too and he helped me S-Rank the Monster Hunter Missions, AI Boss missions, and helped me beat the Tank level to acquire the Fulton Launcher while we were grinding those out.

Never thought I'd have the skill/patience to Platinum the MGS games (acks not true, MGS3's Platinum is easy, I just never looked at it before I started playing it), proud of having these. I'm going to play Revengeance and TPP but I'm not sure I'm gonna end up trying to Platinum those ones. Revengeance seems more like a twitch action game and I'm not as good at those, and TPP seems more like a Far Cry game than a "true" MGS game, so I won't hold myself to the same standards that I started to with these four... probably :lurk:

Something tells me you'll end up going for the Platinum trophies :rotfl:

• Like 1

(Yeah, I'm almost certain I'll try for GZ's 100% and TPP's Platinum when it comes down to it and I'm just talking out of my ass. Revengeance may not be do-able just because my reflexes aren't that good)

On 3/4/2020 at 2:18 PM, Mera'din said:

8.) :ps4: Bioshock 2

Not sure how to feel about this game overall. It felt partly unnecessary, but had some really solid additions to the story, and some great scenes here and there. Liked the gameplay less overall (except the hacking which was a nice change, and some of the new passive abilities were cool as hell). The combat and the system for gathering ADAM were clunky and annoying though a lot of the time. Was expecting worse overall so was pleasantly surprised in the end. Not going for the platinum for this one. Definitely don't have the patience to do it again.

If I had seen your previous post in time I'd have told you to skip this.  This game is just a shitty filler game made by a completely different studio.  The only real ones are Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite.  Both are great imo.  I played Bioshock pretty soon after it came out and fucking loved it.  Not sure how much I'd want to play it again now but it's certainly worth playing.

Spoiler

Would you kindly play Bioshock Infinite? :gay:

• Like 1

It was fine for a once through. There were some legitimately cool scenes in the game, and a couple decent story bits. Most of the rest of it was throw away though. I don't regret playing it, but would definitely not play it again. Might be a while on Bioshock Infinite though. The massive quantity of RPG releases this year is about to start, and I made the mistake of starting Baldur's Gate in the dead space I have left. :rotfl: 

6) :ps3: Zone of the Enders HD (Platinum)

This was an okay little game, but it felt like they could've done a lot more with it than they did. I like the aesthetics and how fast the gameplay is. The bad voice acting and character looks sorta reminded me of older 3D Sanic games.

7) :ds: Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen

Yep, it's a Dragon Quest game and I beat it.

One of the ugliest designed last bosses I've ever seen

10.) :ps4: Baldur's Gate

Interesting game. Not entire sure I "liked" it. D&D stuff usually doesn't do much for me. Something about the setting has always managed to put me off a little, but the game had some cool bits to it and in terms of depth there is SO much to it that many other RPGs should have taken note of, both in the past and now. Story eventually got me interested, but I never quite managed to enjoy the game play. One part of the story NEARLY elevated it for me too, but it was more of a psych-out moment that ended up not being nearly as crazy as I thought it was at first. Managed to get nearly 90% of the trophies in one go, but one of the ones I have left is beating it on the absolute highest difficulty and considering how much trouble I had with the game on Easy in places, I'm going to nope the fuck out of that right now.

8) :ps3: Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner HD (Platinum)

The New Game Plus was mostly fun when you can use 0-Shift all the time, the regular game itself was finicky as fuck. I think I liked the flow and setting of ZOE 1 more but some of the boss battles and major battles of ZOE 2 better.

11.) :ps4: Control: The Foundation

First expansion came out for Control and I'm counting it because it had a pretty decent length and good amount of extra content and it did not disappoint. Some interesting hidden things too. Probably the most ridiculous being you can find these 8 hidden lucky cat statues throughout the expansion the require some puzzle solving to hunt down in a few cases, and as you find them they gather around another cat statue and unlock these massive stone slab doors that lead to a room:

Control_20200329001831.thumb.jpg.38d1d5716449b12ee6a912185ebf99ee.jpg

You get a pair of cat ears as a reward. XD

The couple patches they've put out since I stopped playing seem to have really helped the performance too. The only stuttering I get now is coming out of the pause menu. The regular menus and map don't cause it anymore. Still some framerate loss when action gets really heavy, but not near as bad as it was at launch and better than I would expect it to for all the effects the game throws around. This is probably the first game I had played where I actually wish I had a PS4 Pro or an even better PC. Apparently the ray tracing and DLSS 2.0 support make it crazy good looking.

8 ):ps3: Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner HD (Platinum)

9) :ps3: Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (100%)

I was planning on beating all three games with every character just for a fun look back at games that I played a shit-ton of on SNES, but I didn't realize the console versions were toned-down difficulty from the quarter-munching arcade versions, so I just focused on beating all three games in any way possible (acks managed to Double Flawless Kintaro).

Man, I haven't played a Mortal Kombat game in forever. I played the first three games a bunch on SNES (or Genesis at friends' houses) way back when. I also played Street Fighter II a tonne back then, and I've always come back to Street Fighter games over the years, but for some reason I've never revisited Mortal Kombat / checked out new MK games. I'm not really sure why... :shrug:

The old-school ones don't play very well but they def still make it up with cool characters and blood and guts. I did play the reboot on 360 (and am going to again on PS3), that one played pretty good all around and had a really fun story (in a previous game, the world ended, so Raiden transports back in time and has to change the outcomes of the first three tournaments to figure out how to prevent it in the future, I guess the next two games after that re-do MK4 and then something else)

1) (NES) Strider

2) (NES) Metroid

4) :pc: Black Mesa

5) :pc: Doom: Eternal

Man, what a let down. I thought I wanted more Doom 2016 but apparently I was wrong? I think I had fun maybe two or three times the entire game. And that last boss fight, ugh.

You have to shoot 8 spots of armor off of the boss, and then in phase two you....do exactly the same thing, except now it's the boss' flesh, not armor. I must've sat at 7/8 spots on its body for a good 10 minutes. I couldn't for the life of me figure out the one spot I hadn't already destroyed.

Beat it and immediately uninstalled it and the Bethesda launcher. I really thought i'd like this more than I did.

8 ):ps3: Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner HD (Platinum)

9) :ps3: Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (100%)

10a) :ps4: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (100%)

That was pretty fun once I got over all the non-MGS stuff and the "these characters weren't like this in Peace Walker" shit about it that I hated.

Was acks kind of surprised that there was even a PSNProfiles ultra rare trophy among these, it wasn't that difficult

I tried playing it a few months ago and after about 30 min. I got mad and deleted the fucking thing. I was having absolutely no fun playing it at all and it just felt too different from what I remember enjoying from an MGS game that I couldn't get into it at all. Have no intention of playing 5 at this point either because of it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mera'din said:

I tried playing it a few months ago and after about 30 min. I got mad and deleted the fucking thing. I was having absolutely no fun playing it at all and it just felt too different from what I remember enjoying from an MGS game that I couldn't get into it at all. Have no intention of playing 5 at this point either because of it.

This is a really confusing take.  I didn't think it was different enough from MGS just...bigger.  Ground Zeroes was actually more like a regular MGS game with the limited scope of things.  What did you hate about it?

9 hours ago, Mera'din said:

I was the exact same way. I hated Ground Zeroes throughout the first day I played it. It clicked on the second day.

It's a bad Metal Gear Solid game but otherwise a decently fun mash-up of MGS4 and Peace Walker and Far Cry.

Maybe I just haven't played as much MGS as you guys.  I generally one and done most games so I'm not that invested.  I mean it's clearly different in some ways (the Far Cry elements) but felt like a fun evolution to me.  I guess it's not for everyone.  I personally loved MGSV.

It's the best playing Metal Gear Solid by far, but it's not great as a Metal Gear Solid game.

I'll back up that I feel like Ground Zeroes is the last one I'd consider to not feel like MGS.  Maybe it helps that I saw all the gameplay trailers and development news as it was coming out, but to me it felt like a pretty natural evolution of the style, just including a slightly more open-ended element.

Phantom Pain?  I can definitely see the argument there.  But Ground Zeroes, for me, kinda felt like playing MGS2 on steroids.

Phantom Pain is just yeah....a lot more.  I still think it was a natural evolution though.  I think what made it feel not like MGS was the lack of codec stuff and other hallmarks that honestly weren't actually my favorites.  MGS4 took the movie aspect to the extreme and MGSV went the completely opposite direction.  Adding more gameplay elements instead of more movies lol.  The openness was just so fun to me.  Better than other games that are similar (like the Tom Clancy game that was ho him).

Oh, yeah, don't get me wrong: I loved MGSV.  And I do think it was a fairly natural evolution/reaction to the backlash about IV's heavy cinematics.  But as a long time fan of the series, I can see how it's very unlike what the series had presented before.  But I never felt like Ground Zeroes was a large departure.  To me, it's the bridge that makes the leap in MGSV seem smaller.

• Like 1