Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Last TV Show You Binged

For me it was probably the third season of Daredevil. Either that or the last season of The Blacklist. I haven't really been watching much TV at all lately, which gives me a huge backlog to go through when I do feel like watching. 

I forget the last one, but the next one is going to be this season of Krypton. I stopped watching it because there was too much other stuff coming out at the same time, but I'll get back on and finish it off now that it's been cancelled.

I generally binge all the shows I watch.  I hate watching week to week.  Only things I do that with are the Arrowverse shows because Jovanna makes me lol.

Before the Expanse was the new season of Veronica Mars.  Was good stuff.  Hope they keep it going. :D

How many episodes of something do you have to watch in a row (and for how many days in a row?) in order to consider it binge watching?

3 episodes or more, I say.

She-ra season 3. 100% recommend this series. 

I thought this said "banged" and was really curious to how that worked

also uhhhhh fuck what's it called

Orange is the New Black

On the last ep of His Dark Materials S1 since Flex is doing a free TV week promo and so some apps I'm getting for free through the 30th. Including HBO Max. So whee!

Titans season 1. Was actually kinda cool. Working my way through s2 now. 

• Shiny 1

iZombie. When it was a "monster of the week" type show in the earlier seasons, I enjoyed it a lot. When it became a bit "bigger" in scope later seasons it was a bit meh. Glad it had a conclusive ending instead of just being cancelled mid flow.

• Like 1

Agreed on the ending of iZombie, it was definitely hitting that meh phase I hate when it starts out strong.

Up to ep 2 of S2 of His Dark Materials
Watched S1 of The Spanish Princess and may do S2 if I have time.
Catching up on Westworld now with S2 but so much it kinda all over the place with this mind fuck now that I dunno if I'll move onto S3.
Thinking of watching Lovecraft Country next.

• Like 1

Most recent was probably Truth Seekers (new Simon Pegg/Nick Frost series on Amazon) was interesting. Not as good as their old stuff, but not bad.

Before that I think was both seasons of Cobra Kai now that it has moved to Netflix. That show is WAY better than it has any right to be.

• Like 1

Moved onto Penny Dreadful: City of Angels next since I've been dying to see that next and I love the choice of cast already.

7 hours ago, Garlic Junior said:

Is Truth Seekers still a comedy style show?

Overall, I would say yes, but it has a relatively serious undertone. Not as outright funny as their stuff usually is but still enjoyable. 

• Like 1

The Owl house

Really good shit, and holy fucking shit the animation quality is top fucking notch.

I don't know about binged per se, but I have watched three seasons of Brockmire in the last month or so. Sort of a dark comedy, not for everyone. But it stars Hank Azaria as a down on his luck baseball broadcaster. Basically he finds out his wife is cheating on him, and he goes on one hell of a bender in response. The rest is his "redemption", so to speak.

Been working through Eureka mostly as background noise as I do things. Since it had a couple crossovers with Warehouse 13 I thought I'd give it a chance.

The Owl House. If yall haven't watched it, you should.

• Shiny 1

I have the second my bestie shared her Disney Plus with me and I want more!

Desi is mad at me cause I got her to watch it and now she has a long wait for season 2. 

• ROFL 1

I've been watching a shit ton of Shark Tank lately. A lot of the financial shit is way above my head, but the ideas and the personalities associated with them are super interesting.