• Pulp Fiction
    • Jackie Brown
    • Kill Bill Vol 1
    • Kill Bill Vol 2
    • Death Proof
    • Inglourious Basterds
    • Django Unchained
    • The Hateful Eight

OK. Maybe this one doesn't have a clear cut winner like some of the others do? I don't think this dude has had a single bad movie.

I never cared much for Reservoir Dogs, and don't remember what I thought about Jackie Brown. Django didn't really do anything for me, either., and Death Proof was just boring. I think the reason I didn't like Death Proof is because I saw it as part of the Grindhouse duology, and that came after Planet Terror, which I loved. I can't help but wonder if I would've liked Death Proof more if I had seen it first. I love me some Inglorious Basterds and Hateful Eight, but Pulp Fiction is the best, imo. I didn't see that until about 4 or 5 years ago, but it's really good.

Sometimes the popular view is right. Gotta give it to Pulp Fiction. Though I haven't seen all of these (no Django, Death Proof)

first one of these where my pick isn't easy.... I still don't know where to vote...

1 hour ago, Deimos said:

OK. Maybe this one doesn't have a clear cut winner like some of the others do? I don't think this dude has had a single bad movie.

I think Deathproof was the closest he has every done to a "bad" movie

Eh. Kurt Russell. He makes pretty much any movie good.

I honestly love all of them.  I could go with Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Django, or Inglorious Basterds.  Honestly they're all so fucking good.  My instinct is actually to go with Pulp Fiction of course though.  God damn honestly though, multiple Tarantino movies are in my top movies. :panic:

I think I'm going to go with Inglorious right now though.  I could seriously sway back and forth between any of the 4 to be honest.  That fucking scene in Reservoir Dogs though.  Jesus christ.

That scene alone makes me want to vote for that movie but like...all of Inglorious Basterds is fucking incredible.  I think I've watched the movie like 5 or 6 times now which is actually a lot for me.  Plus Christopher Waltz came to us in a big way with that movie.  Fuck.  Yes.

Death Proof is acks my fav (tho haven't seen Jackie Brown or the last three movies, I have a sneaking suspicion I'll love The Hateful Eight to death when I get around to seeing it). Kurt Russell + all the car stunts + wildly entertaining twist at the end.

Pulp Fiction was way overhyped by the time I saw it, Reservoir Dogs was p. good. Kill Bill 1 didn't hold up on a rewatch and Kill Bill 2 was disappointing on first watch so even though I'm a fan of both I do hold that against them.

This one was pretty rough.  Almost went with Pulp Fiction because it's the quintessential Tarantino film.  Always been partial to Kill Bill 1, and it's hard for me not to irrationally love Inglorious Basterds.  Almost picked it, but I edged it to Kill Bill, Vol. 1

20 minutes ago, webhead said:

Christopher Waltz

It's Christoph.

15 minutes ago, DeJaPon said:

Death Proof is acks my fav (tho haven't seen Jackie Brown or the last three movies, I have a sneaking suspicion I'll love The Hateful Eight to death when I get around to seeing it). Kurt Russell + all the car stunts + wildly entertaining twist at the end.

Did you see it on it's own?

Woops.  I know this.  Stupid fingers typed the rest of the word since that's my name. :rotfl:

1 hour ago, MT said:

Did you see it on it's own?

Yeah

I ended up going with Hateful Eight. It was fantastic.

Jackie Brown was so good and it makes me sad that the rest of his oeuvre is so good that it will never be voted best. Not even by me.

Resevoir Dogs finally won out, but only cause it was the first one I saw. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hornet said:

Jackie Brown was so good and it makes me sad that the rest of his oeuvre is so good that it will never be voted best. Not even by me.

The Basterds though. :highfive:

It's cool how many movies get votes on this.  Tarantino really is a fantastic director.  One of my favorites. :D

I'm torn between Django Unchained and Hateful Eight but......yea Django's mah main fave

• Like 1