Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
webhead

Ninja Turtles Banner/Av Combo

As usual I didn't actually do THAT much work but I rediscovered this old TMNT poster/cover from long ago after being inspired by Matt's new banner/avatar.  Still kinda workshopping the yellow tint on the banner to match the comic cover.

For the avatar, I couldn't really find a good place to cut, so I found something completely different.  A cool recreation of the first Fantastic Four cover. :D

LOOK AT THEM AND GIVE ME PRAISE. :eek:

turtles_banner_yellow.jpg  turtles_avatar.jpg

• Like 1

Cool stuff, but after so long seeing pretty much only spider-man avatars from you it's gonna be weird. 

I give it a 8/10

• Like 1

Fucked with the color balance a little to make it look closer to the avatar.  I think that looks good?  I dunno.  Lol.  Original is hard to find in a super good quality anyway. :rotfl:

• Like 1

Cause that's how they were originally designed.... 

Your name looks like the tagline for a product used for removing hair from women's legs.  GLASS HOUSES, XYLUS.

I :heart: you

But for real I did not know this for quite a long time actually.  Probably well into my teenage years.  Was like "what the hell are these pictures where they're all red??" because no incarnation since has done that since the first cartoon gave them all their own colors. :lol:

2 hours ago, webhead said:

As usual I didn't actually do THAT much work but I rediscovered this old TMNT poster/cover from long ago after being inspired by Matt's new banner/avatar.  Still kinda workshopping the yellow tint on the banner to match the comic cover.

It's also the artwork of the god awful first NES game.

Turns out this was actually the alternate cover for issue #4.  I thought it was just the game.  It has actually been used a few times.

3278465574_cc696e44c6_m.jpg

Its probably the most famous artwork from the series. 

I give that Vivi avatar a 10/10

the turtles one is pretty cool too

Looks great! You've made the colours match really nicely for two different bits of artwork. :unkeke:

• Shiny 1

2 hours ago, Rulkster said:

I'll give it a 5/7.

Perfect! :jumboshiny: