Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lucy

JANE DAY

It's Jane's birthday!! Happy birthday Jane, hope you and the family are beating the heat and having a treat! :mosh:

• Shiny 1

Happy birthday!

• Shiny 1

Happy birthday Jane! Come back and post more plz :shiny: 

• Shiny 1

JAAAAAAAAAAAANE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

• Shiny 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• Shiny 1

Thank youuuu! :D

we got a bit of the nice weather (thought it might rain) without it being quite as hot as it was. Had a relaxing few days with good food. Attaching the same pics I shared on discord as I like looking at them :lol: We had our own little aperitivo picnic in our garden yesterday (we try not to eat too much meat but the speck ham and piel de sapo melon was sooo good :drool: ), and an ourdoor table at our local pizza place a couple of days before (the red dish is smoked aubergine/eggplant with tomato, and I had pizza with an egg and some other stuff). Yesterday evening made a delicious sundae with Ben and Jerry's birthday cake ice cream, lemon madeleine cake, raspberry coulis, sprinkles and white chocolate stars :mosh:

(oh yeah, and we did a smoothie with the leftover melon along with pear, mango, turmeric, ginger and mint, so I have had some vitamins... :uhoh: But that was tasty too :D )

20210726_191343.jpg

20210723_154150.jpg

20210723_153956.jpg

• Like 1