Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021)

YAAAAAAAS

It's going to be stupid and I'm still going to watch it, just like the first one. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Shiny 1

The first one was great particularly because it didn't take itself seriously and you could tell they were having fun with it.  Plus, Tom Hardy actually does a really good modern Eddie Brock.

Same. Sounds like they changed Venom's voice though.

I'm incredibly tired of the "slow cover of a popular song" shit that happens in 90% of the trailers out there now. Other than that, it looks interesting. Still probably won't see it in theaters.

• Like 1
  • Shiny 1

I'm excited to see what Woody brings to Carnage

• Like 1

Yeah these aren't "pay a shit load of money to see in the theater" kind of movies but they are still fun to watch.  I'm definitely looking forward to it though I wouldn't say it's going to be AMAZING or anything.  They're kind of just stupid fun like a F&F movie. :lol: 

I'm glad they fixed Cassady's hair since that teaser in the first movie.

Yeah, I kind of wonder if that wasn't filmed really last minute or something or he had some other obligation so they had to just kind of slap something on him. XD

Feels more fitting for Oct anyways but that's just me. Or do you think they aren't as confident that they'll crash the  box office in Sept like Shang will?

Spoiler

WE HAVE MCU CONVERSION!!!! FUCK YES!!!!

Spoiler above to the 1 mid cred goodie

Movie was not as good as the first.  It was fine, like they're both fine, but honestly the most exciting part was the mid credits scene.

The Venom 1 liners in his dialog were more fun imo. One thing that i'm curious but i havent read venom comics so is someone wants to explain please do. 

Spoiler

Did Mulligan just get Shriek's powers? From that incident? The way his eyes glowed gave me the impression he either got her powers or some fragment of them, or something else happened.  

22 hours ago, Tassifox said:

The Venom 1 liners in his dialog were more fun imo. One thing that i'm curious but i havent read venom comics so is someone wants to explain please do. 

Hide contents

Did Mulligan just get Shriek's powers? From that incident? The way his eyes glowed gave me the impression he either got her powers or some fragment of them, or something else happened.  

Spoiler

No he got a symbiote.  He becomes the character "Toxin" in the comics.  There was a series in the early 2000s.

• Like 1

Thank you for clarifying Wab!

Will watch when I don't have to go to theaters to see it.

• Like 1