Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Psycho666Soldier

Dear Web

I feel like it's from a music video

• Shiny 1

Can we get a setting to hide avatars in posts? I don't see signatures on mobile, which is great. I don't want to see avatars either. 

• Sad 1

I can understand the signatures because some of them are big and take up space. Avatars I like tho because it's gives me a "face" to the persons personality.

Was actually talking to him about it last night. I knew the signature gif, and the avatar looked super familiar and I couldn't stop watching it so I asked him where it was from and the second he quoted the song I was like OH YEAH. XD

• Like 1

Right about nowwwww the funk soul brotherrrrr

• ROFL 1

TIu0gqQ.jpg

• ROFL 3

Okay I knew it was from a music vid of some kind but damn I totally forgot it was this song.

On 8/17/2020 at 3:55 PM, Psycho666Soldier said:

Ah, man, I love avatars, though.  Message boards are weird without 'em.

I have taken to using a custom stylesheet to hide stuff from posts on here / DBZ Center. I like it better, but of course that's just me. I'd just prefer if the board had the ability to customize display settings built in so I don't have to setup custom stylesheets in more than one place (laptop, phone, etc.).

osf.png

• Shiny 1

Short version is that giving settings would be a huge fucking pain in the ass.  Lol.

PM me your CSS overrides and I'll make you your own skin that only you have access to.  One day I might take a crack at adding a setting but it's probably not worth the effort unless a bunch of people want to do it.

I also want the option to not see your dumbass shit

• Like 1
  • ROFL 1

4 hours ago, webhead said:

PM me your CSS overrides and I'll make you your own skin that only you have access to.

I will do that tomorrow :thumbs: