Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers (Disney+ 2022)

This actually looks kinda fun

That is NOT what I was expecting when this was announced, but it does seem like it could be pretty fun and clearly doesn't take itself seriously at all so I'll give it a watch.

Huh, definitely not what I was expecting either. :lol:

I'm down for it though.  Let's do this shit.

I said this in another discord server.
While the voices aren't my first pick. This pretty much gives me Rodger Rabbit vibes where they'll be cracking jokes at the variety of animation styles expense. It doesn't look bad, it's not a revamp, and while it doesn't look fantastic either I'm feeling like this will turn out like the Sonic movie did. I'm in.

Oh wow that is not how I thought this trailer would go! :lol: I might actually check this one out sometime.

Yup, still looks about on level with Sonic 1 of Hype and jokes. Still think it would be fun to go and see for just roundabout nostalgia giggles.

As someone who watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit a lot as a kid, I'm all for this. 

Movie was actually pretty fun.

A lot of lampshading the modern movie industry :rotfl:

Watched it with the family the other day. The kids liked it, but i think my wife and I got more out of the jokes from our childhood Era. 

It was a fun movie. Definitely enjoyed the nostalgia mentions.

I enjoyed it.  Very fun movie.  Lot of good jokes about old shit and also ugly Sonic made me literally laugh out loud hysterically.  The fucking zoom in on the teeth.  Jesus christ. :rotfl:

• ROFL 1

Yeah, the whole thing was just dumb fun mixed with weaponized nostalgia, and I loved the whole thing. 

The whole explanation for where those shitty knockoff movies come from was hilarious.

The when they make fun of stuff that does an updated theme song when everyone just wants the original and then proceed to do exactly that got me too. :rotfl:

• ROFL 1