• The Amazing Spider-Man
    • Kingsman: The Golden Circle
  7. 7. 23

• Hellboy II
    • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1
  8. 8. 24

Dredd vs Thor: The Dark World

Ant-Man vs Deadpool

Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice vs Scott Pilgrim vs the World (most confusing matchup to type)

Captain America: The Winter Soldier vs Blade

30 Days of Night vs Fantastic Four

The Amazing Spider-Man vs Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Hellboy II vs Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1

Thor vs V for Vendetta

4 was the only one to make me pause for a moment, but I gave it to Cap in the end. Although Blade was good I think Winter Soldier just holds up better. 

As much as I like Scott Pilgrim, I really didn't like the movie. 

I feel bad because some of these had matchups with movies I didn't think were great against movies I haven't seen.  I don't want to be a hipster and vote for something because I hear it was cool and I don't HATE Thor Dark World or Fantastic Four.  Well...I still kind of hate that first one where Doom was evil business dude #1 from fucking Nip/Truck...but I digress.  I haven't seen 30 Days of Night because that's not really my cup of tea.

ASM vs Kingsman I just...ASM as a series is fairly meh looking back.  I'm still torn on this because the first ASM was actually pretty decent and the chemisty with Gwen was amazing.  Lizard was kinda boring though whereas Kingsman Golden Circle wasn't perfect but I still really enjoyed it. 

If you are torn between asm and golden circle, remember this: Golden Circle had Elton John stare down a killer robot dog while in one of his famously flamboyant outfits. 

Already picked Golden Circle.  It was just difficult.  Really need to watch it again. :rotfl:

Hellboy 2/GotG1 was the only difficult one for me.

Hellboy 2 was good, but Gotg was amazing. Easy pick there 4 me.

I really liked Hellboy 1 and 2 a lot, and was really hoping Del Toro would at least be able to finish a trilogy of films. The new Hellboy doesn't look half bad, though.

I haven't seen most of these movies, so if I saw it and liked it, I'm voting for it and if I saw it and it was mediocre or worse, I'm voting for whichever of the two I'm more interested in watching eventually. I think Galeigh asked who voted for Justice League over Incredible Hulk on Day 1 or 2 or whichever it was, it was me, I have seen IH and was boring and I haven't seen Justice League and I am interested in seeing what they did with it (eventually <_<)

2 minutes ago, DeJaPon said:

I think Galeigh asked who voted for Justice League over Incredible Hulk on Day 1 or 2 or whichever it was, it was me, I have seen IH and was boring and I haven't seen Justice League and I am interested in seeing what they did with it (eventually <_<)

Movie is kind of a train wreck.  Good, bad, and ugly throughout.

17 minutes ago, webhead said:

Movie is kind of a train wreck.  Good, bad, and ugly throughout.

Minus the good. 

M and I tried rewatching Hellboy 2 a couple years ago and couldn't even finish it. Doesn't hold up IMO

I actually just watched that like a year ago and still thought it was a fun movie but I kind of know what you mean.  Felt a little hokey.