Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Garlic Junior

Might as well make an actual topic lul

Yo

Waddup

Things I like this year: gambling on sports (actually turned into a superfun hobby, ama), playing fantasy baseball, playing Rocket League, visiting zoos and animal farms.

Current music: rap, like K Flay, Tech N9ne, RA The Rugged Man, E40

Current TV: anything on Netflix, The Shooter, Better Call Saul, etc

Long time no see.  What kind of sports are you gambling on? 

RA the Rugged Man is dope.  He has such a unique flow.  And his lyrics either cut deep or crack me up, if not both.  Good choice.

• Like 1

Whatup G.

Going to the zoo is so fun.  I can't wait to take Luna.  We have 2 of them here!

I've heard vaguely of Tech N9ne but I don't remember why.  Lol.

• Like 1

We are way overdue hanging out. Let's make sure we go to a gig/show/wrasslin whatever this year. When 18 gets home hop on Discord and we'll shop around for something!

Next one we have lined up is Black Flag in Oct but I don't think ur a Black Flag guy (maybe you are?)

1 hour ago, webhead said:

Whatup G.

Going to the zoo is so fun.  I can't wait to take Luna.  We have 2 of them here!

I've heard vaguely of Tech N9ne but I don't remember why.  Lol.

Did you ever play Def Jam: Fight for New York? I think he was in that game.

On 3/23/2019 at 3:03 PM, Psycho666soldier said:

RA the Rugged Man is dope.  He has such a unique flow.  And his lyrics either cut deep or crack me up, if not both.  Good choice.

He played Glasgow last year and walked through the crowd sharing his mic with us for Get Through The Day and it honestly made me want to weep.

On 3/23/2019 at 2:28 PM, Nairn Smoith said:

Long time no see.  What kind of sports are you gambling on? 

Just football (soccer) really. MLS is a fucking beast of a league to bet on both teams scoring. First week, 23 of the 24 teams scored for example.

I've tried horse racing but don't really understand it enough. I was able to work a system where you put in like ten to twenty losses to then make that up with a big win or two but I still have a lot to learn.

Basketball seems great to gamble on but there's just not enough hours in the day. If the games were on during the day over here I could probably learn more.

On 3/23/2019 at 5:19 PM, Hornet said:

We are way overdue hanging out. Let's make sure we go to a gig/show/wrasslin whatever this year. When 18 gets home hop on Discord and we'll shop around for something!

Next one we have lined up is Black Flag in Oct but I don't think ur a Black Flag guy (maybe you are?)

I like Black Flag, just trying to save money a lot this year but after June I'll make a point to come visit. Going to Download in June.

Yo Buckfast boy :P

• Like 1

Anything in either of our towns going on in June?

Just seeing Rennie Mackintosh exhibit (lel like you won't have seen all that stuff already, it's not like they're bringing the Glasgow School of Art building here), some celebration of John and Yoko (pass) 

ohhh here's a treat... John Barrowman u up?

uhh... the least talented Marley son is playing Chris Evans' Carfest this year? WOO!

In terms of events Jun is pretty dead as far as I can see o_o

• ROFL 1

3 hours ago, Hornet said:

ohhh here's a treat... John Barrowman u up?

Now what's that all about? :O

tbh I was joking x) I'm not a Who-guy except for 13, and not a show-tune guy except for Les Miz...

But idk mayn maybe it could be a time. Fuck it. I'm game for anything.

I only really know him from Arrow but he seems like a delightful person.  I saw him at comicon here once...saw...didn't want to wait in line for a million years and pay a bunch for a picture or autograph. :xd:

Barrowman is one of the most blessed humans alive on this planet and I want to have his babies. I don't care about his husbando I just want his babies because we need moar humans like him.

Wait, fuck giving birth just give me his DNA and I'll genetically create an army of Barrowmans

Well then. :oops:

• ROFL 1