Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Steam Deck

Hrrm I dunno how I feel about the pad controls being up so high on the body, looks like it might be awkward to hold if you have wee square hands like me :uhoh: Will keep an eye on more deets though

Hmm... I gotta say, I'm kinda interested! I will not be spending 500 (or more) of my hard-earned Canadian funbucks on one any time soon. But if this thing takes off a bit and isn't just discontinued after a few months then I might actually consider it someday... :thinking2:

I think I might actually want one of these. I have a bunch of indie games and some VN's that I find difficult to get into at my computer but would be absolutely perfect for something like this.

The thing sounds like you can do basically whatever the hell you want with it too based on the interview I watched. Including but not limited to loading it up with Windows so you can use it for Gamepass too if you really want. 

I preordered one.  You can cancel the preorder at any point so I figured I might as well.  I'll get to see reviews before too long.  This seems really cool. :)

I legit want one if it works out and don't care about spending the money for a good portable steam machine. Finally, I can play modded hollow knight and cwe on the go.

Details on the first batch of pre-orders

Basically e-mails will go out to those lucky enough to be in the first pre-order round tomorrow at 10AM PST, you then have 72 hours to respond to the email or you lose your place.