Duuuuuuude God of Highschool!

Spoiler

Music Man of the Six: ALL the weapons!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tassifox said:

Duuuuuuude God of Highschool!

Hide contents

Music Man of the Six: ALL the weapons!

Good fucking god, even the things I didn't like about this initially are hype as shit now

• Like 1

guys seriously if you never gave deca-dence another try then you really should

• Like 1

I stopped watching it so there's no going back now :shrug: :lol: 

14 hours ago, Anelle said:

guys seriously if you never gave deca-dence another try then you really should

I'm still in it an holy fuck that gadoll

On 9/4/2020 at 4:23 PM, Tassifox said:

Dude Appare Ranman just turned the notch up to 11

I gotta catch up on this. I think I'm two weeks behind. Last episode I watched was the break / hot spring one. Jing :love2: Also Sofia drinking TJ under the table :love:

• ROFL 1

On 9/4/2020 at 4:23 PM, Tassifox said:

Dude Appare Ranman just turned the notch up to 11

Reveal hidden contents

Kosome! NOOOOOOOOOOO! :bawling:

They almost had me fooled for a second there, though it did seem unlikely that they would actually kill off Kosame. I'm excited for the eventual showdown with Gil.

• Like 1

Spoiler

I thought the same too especially when they were rolling clips for "on the next episode" and showed his face covered. I would have been legit upset if the did kill him off.

God of Highschool 11

Spoiler

So after the Naruto and Goku fight where tf is this story going now? I feel like we just sped up story here to ultimate boss battle.  :eek3:

Only one more ep left of FURUBA! I'm not ready to wait for a whole other year if that! :bawling:

God of Highschool 11

Spoiler

I Don't Know What's Happening in This Plot and at This Point I am Too Afraid to Ask

• Like 1

deca-dence ep 11

Spoiler

SHINJI GET IN BECOME THE ROBOT

• ROFL 1

Fire Force 12

Well that got pretty fucked up

AND HYPE

• Like 1

Not as fucked up as God of Highschool 12.....I have absolutely no fucking clue wtf is happening anymore. :blink:

Last Fruits Basket: I knew the reveal was coming but FUCK...so many feels! Now for the wait until S3 :bawling:

1 minute ago, Tassifox said:

Not as fucked up as God of Highschool 12.....I have absolutely no fucking clue wtf is happening anymore. :blink:

I never seen a plot move so fast that they forget to explain what the fuck is going on. 

I mean I get bits and pieces of it, but damn. 

• Like 1

If a show could give me whiplash this show would be it.

14 hours ago, Tassifox said:

Last Fruits Basket: I knew the reveal was coming but FUCK...so many feels! Now for the wait until S3 :bawling:

That was an interesting twist! I guess season 3 will start April 2021.

• Sad 1

God of High School 12

Okay, if I'm following this correctly

John Jason the Harry Potter Wizard teleported everyone in Seoul away because wild bullshit was going down and then used a meteor to drive a nuke dick into the bad guy cult leader but it didn't quite work so everyone teleported back and then Blue Hair tentacle raped The Key out of Mori and used it to turn into the last boss of Naruto Shippuden

• Like 1
  • ROFL 1

That's probably a better description than most. That series jumped the shark so hard and so fast I got a mental whiplash trying to read it when the manwa was first released. 

• Like 1

God of High School 12

Spoiler

Image - 268905] | Tails Gets Trolled | Know Your Meme

• Like 1
  • ROFL 1

The bit of God of High School that I watched reminded me a bit of these Korean dramas that my wife like to watch. Too many characters, unnecessarily confusing story... I dunno, maybe it's just 'cause I saw the anime had a Korean director. I think the original author is Korean too. I am told that Korean shows have a reputation for being long and hard to follow :confused: :shrug:

Korean animes an manwa aren't the only ones who hold a reputation for throwing a bunch ton of characters in though. We have a whole list of shonen and shoujou type series that follow that same pattern of way too many characters they keep adding in each season and in some cases have their own confusing stories.

With God of Highschool the basics we got is this:
You have 2 big groups with uber superpowers
In order for one to defeat the other they need "The Key
So one group, supposedly the "Good Guys", holds a martial arts tourney in order to find said key.

The fact that it's a martial arts story overall and that it gave me old school DBZ vibes or OPM you're going to expect meeting a lot of characters. It's past this that everything else gets to whiplash point because they're going all over the fucking place with the character growth on the main core characters/side characters and the important story bits that give it a flow to follow. :fencing:

Btw ending of Deca Dence was perfect!
And last 9 eps of Great Pretenders finally got loaded and was able to finish that story. Fucking good show.

Deca-dence was great! I once again urge anyone who dropped it to finish it, or anyone who didn't watch because of mixed reactions to the twist or whatever to give it a go. 

Some of these webtoon series are just plain fucking nuts. Tower of God is the same way, there's like 80000000 characters and immediate crazy high stakes and stuff. I'm impressed with people coming up with that amount of characters but goddamn, I am too ADHD for this shit. 

I feel burnt out on fire force again (pun absolutely intended) but I dunno how much of that is just my complete lack of ability to focus on things for more than 2 minutes at a time right now. 

• Like 1

I enjoyed Tower of God quite a bit, but part of the reason why I liked it so much was honestly aesthetics. Even when it was dumb or confusing, it was always enjoyable to look at. God of High School did not impress me in the same way. 

Appare had a great ending
Balance Unlimited had a good ending with a funny note.

Just a couple more and then all my Summer list will be done.

Yeah I really enjoyed the final episode of Appare-Ranman! Great finish. It was a fun show all the way through. 

Well God of Highschool ended just about as confusing as it started. I saw it pop up on the leaderboards of Webtoons when I was looking over some updates in titles I follow and was curious to read it. Click on it.......it's over 420 chapters right now and I do NOT have the spoons to jump into that right now. :twitch2:

So if I'm following God of High School correctly

The bad guys brought in Kaguya from Naruto so the good guys one upped them by manifesting Son Goku so the bad guy went all TETSUOOOOOO but too much time as passed and all the young kids forgot about Akira so it didn't work

It's like a compilation movie pace but as an anime

• ROFL 1

Spoiler

I laughed out loud that "goku" really ended up being Fucking Son Goku. Like is there even 1 rendition of the character where they DON'T give him the same spikey hair thus making it predictable?! :rotfl: