Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

[5/10/20] Weekly What Have You Been Playing?

Guess he already forgot, lol.

I've been mostly playing Rock Band 4 and Animal Crossing. I started a new band/single player career in RB4 so i've been playing that mode to get money and customize my band and all that good stuff. I'm surprised at how many of my old scores i've been beating lately, and it's just been a lot of fun in general.

With Animal Crossing I only play for an hour or two a day. I play for a bit when I wake up (clean up the island, sell/buy stuff, talk to villagers etc) and then do the same at night. I've been moving a bunch of residents houses so now the majority of them are all along one major "road". I think there's only one other house I have to move outside of my own. Not sure if I will move mine though, I like being up on my own by the heart lake.

I got Streets of Rage 4 on Windows Game Pass but haven't touched yet it. I haven't been playing as much American Truck Simulator either. For some reason when I use the left and right bumpers for turn signals, I have to hold the button down until the signal turns on, when before it was just a simple tap and I cannot for the life of me find the setting to switch it back.

:lol:

Research paper got in the way.  I haven't really been playing anything because of that, because I've been trying to stay away from the distraction I know will eat into my school time too much.  I have been playing Monster Hunter World with my girlfriend here and there, though.  We've only played like 3 times so far and haven't gotten too far.  There's so much to fucking learn in that game, but it gets more fun as you do.  That's my "play with the girlfriend" game, so it'll be an ongoing project for however long.

My current slate right now is Digimon World: Next Order, Death Stranding, and FFVIIR.  I'm going to plow through Digimon, probably try to get all the trophies(as they seem mostly easy to get), then get back to Death Stranding.  Don't know if I'll go for all the trophies, but I'll definitely do as much side stuff to "100%" it otherwise.  Once I'm done with those, I'm gonna go through FFVIIR on Hard Mode and go for all the trophies.  I think I can pull it off.  Once I'm done with that, I'm planning to finish FFIX and Persona 3 over the summer, and move on from there.

I honestly haven't touched Animal Crossing since Final Fantasy came out.  Any free time I had went right into that game, and then I went into school-focus mode, so I just haven't been able to find the motivation to make time for it.  After this semester, I'll probably get back to it like you and make sure to put in an hour or two each day.

After hearing Garlic talk about it, I'm really considering getting Streets of Rage 4.

:ps4: Final Fantasy VII Remake. Beat it once, did most of the post-game stuff except for two things, now playing Hard Mode.

I've pretty much just been playing Street Fighter Alpha 2 in the :switch: SF 30th Anniversary Collection. Not even playing that much, just a bit here and there. More free time has gone to bass guitar and watching anime. 

Terraria. Haven't played in years. There is a big final patch coming out at the end of the week. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, h2ojunkie said:

Terraria. Haven't played in years. There is a big final patch coming out at the end of the week. 

Hah!  I was actually setting up a server recently.  Mebs we'll play together. :nod:

:pc: Kingdom Come: Deliverance 

Honestly its been a lot of fun. The combat is rock hard though. I am glad I got it on pc so I can mod in an aiming reticle for bows and fix that shitty lock picking mini-game.