Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Deimos

2020 Notable Movies

AQP2 looks pretty interesting. The "Day Zero" scenes excite me a lot more than the "post event" stuff though. The way the shots in the trailer look one-cut.... mmmmmmmmmmf.

Definitely interested in A Quiet Place II, Black Widow, Wonder Woman 1984, Tenet, and Bill & Ted. Curious about Fast & Furious 9 (i've seen most of them, i'll probably see this one too), Top Gun: Maverick, The King's Man, and The Eternals. There's no chance Uncharted is done/ready in December when they keep losing directors left and right. Even if it is finished, there's little to no way it's actually good.

Most of these I'm looking forward to. F&F needs to stop competing with how many sequels they can do against Land Before Time. Netflix has an animated series going on. F&F: Spy Racers......just end it.

A lot of these look great.  As far as what I actually go pay to see in the THEATER...

• Wonder Woman 1984
  • Ghostbusters: Afterlife
  • Bad Boys for Life (maybe)
  • Eternals
  • Black Widow
  • Birds of Prey (maybe)

Rest is up in the air.  I basically go to the theater for comic movies and watch the other stuff at home. :rotfl:  Sometimes I go to other things on a whim though if I just want to go see a movie.