Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MDSup3rDup3

I was encouraged to leave a post here. I recently joined the forum as part of the WWE picks. Blackjak recruited me from our time on WWE Supercard and now I'm here. My wrestling fandom waxes and wanes, with WWE failing to hold my attention for long outside of NXT (hoping AEW corrects this trend), but I'm also big into sports and video games. Hoping to get to know everyone!

• Like 2

Eyyyy welco-

19958307-1-1040x572.jpg

• ROFL 3

What's up fellow wrestling fan, man does WWE suck lately. 

I can't say I'm a fan of wrasslin, and I definitely don't like Boston sports teams, but I will try not to hold it against you if you like those things :lolgrin:

What are your favourite sports?

Welcome, I too am hopeful about AEW. WWE is hot garbage ass right now. 

Hey newbie!  Always happy to see a new face!

You into video games at all?  Lot of gamers here.

Yo! Welcome. I know shit about wrestling, that's all the roomie. But welcome all the same!

On 6/5/2019 at 8:11 PM, little birdy said:

I can't say I'm a fan of wrasslin, and I definitely don't like Boston sports teams, but I will try not to hold it against you if you like those things :lolgrin:

What are your favourite sports?

I live in Boston, but grew up in Detroit. So not a huge fan of all these Bahstahn fans.

I'm big into baseball, soccer, hockey (collegiate and pro), and college football. But I will watch pretty much any sport.

On 6/5/2019 at 11:59 PM, webhead said:

Hey newbie!  Always happy to see a new face!

You into video games at all?  Lot of gamers here.

I am into video games. I have a PS4 with a backlog of games that I need to get around to playing. Currently trying to Platinum Dark Souls 2. My backlog has DS3, Bloodborne, RE7, Nioh, Horizon Zero Dawn, and God of War 4

Baseball :highfive: So you're a Tigers fan then I guess? I'm a lifelong Blue Jays fan. Toronto/Detroit used to be a pretty good rivalry. It's a shame they don't play each other more, but with the unbalanced schedule and being in different divisions that's how it shakes out :-/ Both teams are pretty shitty this year though so oh well :lol: Nice to see Matt Boyd pitching well for the Tigers this season though

45 minutes ago, MDSup3rDup3 said:

Nioh, Horizon Zero Dawn, and God of War 4

Yup got all these too plus a million Switch and PC games.  Playing Devil May Cry 5 right now and with friends going between Diablo 3 and Borderlands 2 (new DLC thing just came out).

52 minutes ago, little birdy said:

Baseball :highfive: So you're a Tigers fan then I guess? I'm a lifelong Blue Jays fan. Toronto/Detroit used to be a pretty good rivalry. It's a shame they don't play each other more, but with the unbalanced schedule and being in different divisions that's how it shakes out :-/ Both teams are pretty shitty this year though so oh well :lol: Nice to see Matt Boyd pitching well for the Tigers this season though

Yeah, grew up watching games at Tiger Stadium. My parents tell me stories about taking the train to Toronto in the 80s for ballgames. It's funny that I now have better access to Toronto games here in Boston.

• Like 1