Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
webhead

[Game Deals]

Heyyy just noticed we don't have one of these.  Time to start it off.

PayPal Offer: Any Single Purchase at Blizzard Store $20 Off $60

You can just buy credit if you like and have it waiting for something you want later (like the Warcraft 3 remaster for instance).  I think with Destiny 2 technically being in the Blizzard store you can use it there too if they release some DLC in the future.

That's the fairly normal sale price btw.  If you miss this just setup an alert on Slick Deals for it and it'll pop up again before long.

$45-50 is the "normal" sale price. $40 or less is Black Friday level sale price.

Correction the normal GOOD sale price, you're right.  It's been on sale for 40 like 8 times lately but it probably happens over every couple months otherwise.

Only sales I've seen since Black Friday have been around 25% off or so (so about $45) and I DO have it on alert on Slick Deals. :P 

Rebel Galaxy is free on the Epic store right now. 

I've been using PSPrices.com lately to keep track of digital sales on console platforms. Shit's handy as fuck.

Some games based on anime are on sale on the eShop now in the "AniMay" sale -- does anybody have an opinion on any of the Dragon Ball games? @Vic Boss Is the One Piece musou game worth it for $12.50 CAD? I don't know nothin' about One Piece, but is it fun anyway?

If Tales of Vesperia and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth were discounted a bit more I'd probably bite on those, but I will hold off for now. There's a good chance I wouldn't actually finish them so I don't want to pay much :lurk:

At least Digimon is 2 games...might actually fall more in the good chance I wouldn't finish category though.

2 hours ago, little birdy said:

@Vic Boss Is the One Piece musou game worth it for $12.50 CAD? I don't know nothin' about One Piece, but is it fun anyway?

I don't know if I'd do a Dynasty Warriors anime game without knowing about the anime first. $12.50 is cheap as fuck tho, that's not bad for a game that probably gets repetitive quick if you're not into the subject matter

The Division for PC free

On Uplay but that's fine.  I kind of doubt I'm going to play it but fuck it, might as well grab while it's free.  Only free for a week!

I grabbed it on PS4 when it was up for $2. I figured I could at least enjoy the story since I had a bit of fun with the original, but I couldn't even stay interested enough to make it through the campaign. :rip: 

If anyone's interested in the PC version of Elite Dangerous, it's currently free on the Epic games store.

Looooots of stuff on sale on the eShop right now, and not just shitty games.

I'm very tempted to snag Ys VIII and The Alliance Alive ... but I am hemorrhaging money right now and really shouldn't buy any games. Ugh.

Squeenix stuff is on sale on the eShop. I'm pretty tempted to snag FF Crystal Chronicles Remastered for $16 Canadian funbux :thinking2:

$51.99 in Canadian funbucks. Looks like there's also a small discount on D2R right now, as it's listed at $44.99 CAD (normally $59.99) on the eShop. So... they're basically giving away D3 if you buy the bundle :rotfl: Save a few bucks and just get D2R, it's a far better game than D3 (IMO of course).