Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
diamarie

Kingdom Hearts

A million KH games and not one topic? 

Anyone finished kh3? Were you satisfied? 

@Mera'din

It's a very new board.  I've actually only played 1.5 but I have 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 I think it is for my PS4.  I'll get KH3 on a good sale. :D

I love Disney so these games are super fun.

I slammed through 3, I'm not quite sure if I'd call myself satisfied or not really. Like... I enjoyed a lot about it but there was a lot that felt kinda lacking. It didn't really keep me from enjoying the game so :sorry:

I'm really good at reviews. 

The game was an absolute bat shit crazy mess and I loved every second of it. I feel sorry for a lot of people who played it though because KH is my THING and I barely could follow what the fuck was going on half the time. :rotfl: 

Qualifications: KH is my favorite series and I've played every game in it multiple times and even actively play their scummy gacha mobile game for the story. >_>

P.S. Fuck that fucking black box and Maleficient for bringing up every 45 fucking minutes during the game with no payoff. XD

P.P.S. Also fuck them for kidnapping all the Final Fantasy characters. They're probably what's in the fucking box.

• ROFL 1

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Mera'din said:

The game was an absolute bat shit crazy mess and I loved every second of it. I feel sorry for a lot of people who played it though because KH is my THING and I barely could follow what the fuck was going on half the time. :rotfl: 

Qualifications: KH is my favorite series and I've played every game in it multiple times and even actively play their scummy gacha mobile game for the story. >_>

P.S. Fuck that fucking black box and Maleficient for bringing up every 45 fucking minutes during the game with no payoff. XD

2 hours ago, Mera'din said:

P.P.S. Also fuck them for kidnapping all the Final Fantasy characters. They're probably what's in the fucking box.

So you know I actually said that to my brother.
I asked for a couple days off re being super burnt out at work, and didn't realise the game came out. I binged played that.... 2 days off, 42 hours spent playing.
Went back to work as tired as before thanks.
BUT WORTH IT.

AND I THINK FF IS IN THE MOTHER FLURKIN BOX

All joking aside, they apparently are going to have DLC for the game so I'd expect to see some of them via that probably as Nomura said some of it will add story and fill in gaps in what we got.

Hey maybe they'll finish the story huh? :D

Probs going to wait for KH 3.5 at this point.  Lol.

That's basically what this is. Instead of doing a "Final Mix" type of thing like they always used to do, they're doing this.

You say that now but we'll see if there's more.  I still have time because I've never played past the first game.  I can be patient.

They say that now. That's literally how they described it. Not saying it makes a difference in whether you should play it or not before waiting, but and they will almost certainly sell another edition of the game with this as part of it after it comes out (they did this with FFXV as well. They added stuff to the core game as DLC thing and then also resold the game as "FFXV Royal Edition" or whatever it was. You could just get the DLC if you had the game or buy the game with everything if you didn't have it yet).

Don't have the game yet so I'm just waiting for the edition that comes with this (and maybe more later when they're like tenor.gif