Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Galeigh

Pokemon General

That Farfetch'd fucked my Pokemon up so bad.  Holy shit.  I had to get that motherfucker to 1 HP before I finally caught his ass (chipping away tiny bits at a time with the hail that my snowbro started).

I was very happy when I got my Farfetch'd, and caught it in a fancy Premier Ball. :D And ended up in a trainer battle with him and was able to evolve him to Sirfetch'd pretty early. And he has an Adamant nature, so that's nice. :P

For a good long while, my team has been Sirfetch'd, Toxtricity (Amped Form), Coalossal, and Inteleon or earlier evolutions of them. I'm wanting to only have new Pokemon on my team, and I haven't really found any I've wanted to add lately. But I decided to try out catching some Milcery to evolve into Alcremie. I didn't realize how many different forms Alcremie had. :O

One thing that's helped keep the game from being too easy, if I run into some wild Pokemon I already caught, I'll usually just run away from it instead of farming EXP. So I've definitely had some challenging fights. I think... Opal was the last Gym Leader I beat.

We got sword. Been playing, picked grookey (no regrets)

Havin a blast so far, about to head into the fighting gym if I can pull away from max raid farming, lol

I haven't looked at the price yet, but I might be interested in the expansion stuff. The kiddo will want it for sure even if I don't want to spend money on it :lol: 

Thinking about buying a switch and Pokémon. After all these months, is it worth it? I’ve heard a lot of bad reviews, but I’m feeling nostalgic.

I think if you're like me and just feeling nostalgic it'll mostly be fine other than the missing Pokemon.  But I doubt you're going to be too up in arms over that.  If you are really feeling just nostalgia, there's Pokemon let's go Pikachu too.  Loved that. :heart:

• Shiny 1