Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rulkster

A wild Rulk update.

Heyyo friends, been lurking for a bit and thought I'd give everyone a quick update and also just vent a little since it's been quite a year for good old rulk, some good some bad.

Start with the bad.

My sister passed away in February so been doing lots to be there for my family and dealing with that.

Dad has been in and out of the hospital with heart issues but luckily that seems to be clearing up and he's been much healthier recently.

Good news time though. 

Had my one year anniversary with lady rulk and were planning on babies in the near future. 

About to complete my apprenticeship, so sweet sweet money be coming my way.

Also we hit our savings goal so the house buying is any day now. 

So all in all started the year off terrible but staying positive and powering through.

/ventover

It's good to hear from you!  I'm sorry about your sister and the complications your dad has been dealing with, but it sounds like a lot of things are looking up for you, so here's to nothing but awesome things in your near future!

• Like 1

Yeah it's good to see you on. Sorry about your sister passing and your dad's health. It sounds like everything else is going in a good direction. 

• Like 1

Hey man, glad to see you pop in here!

Sorry about the bad stuff, that's a real bummer :( 

The good news is all great stuff though! My wife and I just pulled the trigger on our first house this spring. Moved in June 1st. It's a lot of money and a lot of work, but having more space has been great. Good luck on the house hunt.

• Like 1

My condolences to you and fam on your sister and hope your dad's health goes on the up from here.

Many congrats on everything else. I'm glad that there's been some good to balance the rough half of the year and hope it continues to be on the up and up. Good to hear from ya and hope things kinda settle enough to hear more updates.

• Like 1