Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dr. b

Fall season 2022

I honestly can't remember :rotfl:

Watched the first episode of Bocchi the Rock! over lunch and it is fantastic. Thanks for the tip @Anelle !  As somebody who played guitar in bands in high school (and beyond) and has always been more on the introverted side, especially in those painfully awkward high school days, I really appreciate what this show is about. Judging by the first episode, it is going to be a barrel laughs. Feeling rather disappointed in myself that I didn't watch this during the fall season... :facepalm: 

• Shiny 1

On 1/9/2023 at 9:20 AM, Psycho666Soldier said:

Wait, has Tassi not watched Ousama Ranking yet? For some reason I thought I remembered reading some reax from her

Nope, again with the i had a lot on my watch list at the time so never got around to it.

I make no promises in actually watching stuff if i forget about it. I can only try. 😅

I'm only three episodes in, but I think it's safe to say that Bocchi the Rock! was AOTS for the fall season. Oh man this show is good :shiny: Still upset with myself for being late to the party on this one.

hitori-plays-another-somber-melody.png.f1f95c96cd319a2490e3fe20657f91d6.png

• Shiny 1

I felt the same way! Like "how did I almost miss this boat??" but I'm glad I got onboard and that I pulled someone with me because my god do I love this show

Watched a couple more episodes last night, #4 and #5. I wish I kept a log of all the laugh-out-loud moments. Too much good stuff going on in this show. My favourite moment so far might have been Bocchi imagining Kita the normie singing her downer social outcast lyrics: I spend my days cursing you losers! :rotfl: What a lovely visual :shiny: 

On 1/8/2023 at 5:34 PM, Anelle said:

DID ANYONE ELSE WATCH BOCCHI THE ROCK BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE IT

I had no intention to watch it, but I did and it was definitely well worth it. 

• Shiny 1

:highfive: 

Also, I think the drunken bass player that is introduced in episode #6 is my new favourite character ever :heart:  :beer:  :jumboshiny:

tumblr_000675dfc6d4325f97212c9c66e1d2b6_543374c8_640.gif.4983d40c8580369236aed61ac35815ae.gif

• Shiny 1

After a short break, I watched episodes 7-9 last night. So many more fantastic moments. Bocchi's whole summer break ordeal :rotfl: Kita going all Bocchi-like when they find our her full name :rotfl: The concert! :shiny: I love this show and I can't wait to watch the last few episodes but I also don't want to watch them because then it will be over :sad:

*kicks down everyone's doors. all of them.*

BOCCHI NENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: PISS THE EMBED DIDN'T SHOW PICS HERE LEMME GIVE YOU ONE

image.thumb.png.8933972734c2b9dcda8ac9e3e9a2d2bb.png

• Love 1

I put it off for several weeks, just 'cause I didn't want it to be over, but I finished Bocchi the Rock! tonight... It was fantastic. I'm also super bummed out that it's over :bawling:  Easily one of my all-time favourite music anime ever :heart:  

• Shiny 1

I'm so glad you watched it!!!!