Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Who else picked this up? I played maybe an hour so far, and i'm liking it. The combat feels more active than the Souls stuff ever did. From what I can tell there's no stamina in this, which is kinda nice.

I'm liking it so much. I've just beat the first boss that gave me trouble, and I'm liking this combat system a lot more. It feels like it flows much better.

I'm also loving the fact that they're putting the story of the world out in the open as you play it, rather than putting almost all of it in loading screen texts.

I hate being broke when games I really wanna play are released 

• Like 1

I always THOUGHT about getting Souls games but never did because I figured I'd end up hating them. "I already get frustrated with games, why get a game that would make it even worse?" :P

Sekiro doesn't look bad, though.....

I've never played a Souls game... My last experience of that kinda action-beaty game was literally Devil May Cry 1. But this looks comfy, I like the aesthetic.

Will I like it? Will I have trouble playing it?

Do you enjoy bashing your head against really tough bosses, and get a huge amount of satisfaction when you beat them?

Do you like strolling in on bosses that gave you trouble and stomping their face in with overpowered stats?