Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Elden Ring (2022)

I've never played any Souls game more than a couple hours, but this looks like it might change that for me. Definitely gives off Breath of the Wild vibes.

Came in here to say basically the same thing though I haven't played any of them at all. XD

Closest thing I've played to a Souls game was Jedi Fallen Order, and the demo for that Final Fantasy Origins thing. I like the general vibe this gives off though and since it has a co-op mode I csn at least fail miserably with someone else. Might actually get this.

I'm hearing a lot of really good things about this. Someone who i've followed for years now says this is giving him strong Breath of the Wild vibes (and he LOVES that game), so i'm probably going to end up picking it up.

I went Arcane for my build, god damn bleed builds are a pain

Been doing Samurai.  Got my Moonveil pretty early.  I am very much enjoying this game.  I think the fact that like everyone I know is playing it really made this a fun sort of shared experience.

Who is still playing?  I just hit level 120 and I'm at the Ashen Capitol (with about 100 hours in total).  I started doing some other quests.  Just completed Ranni's because I want her ending. :3 

That Moonveil build is madness.  I can absolutely fuck up everyone and with a mimic?

clay-davis-wire.gif

They fixed my infinite mana elixer TT-TT thank god.