Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Halo Infinite (2021)

Hoping this is better than 5, never did get around to finishing that one.

I'm kinda hopin it ignores 4 and 5 all together, those stories were absolute trash

So I got this on Game Pass and just beat it last night.  Not bad.  Story was iffy though I did kind of like it somewhat.  The grappling hook was a very welcome addition to the gameplay.  Really glad to have that, I got to do all kinds of fun stuff.  You can grapple bad guys even and eventually unlock something where you fucking slam and stun them.  And you can grapple guns to you....and grapple yourself into vehicles (I stole many a Banshee this way).

I'm really excited I got to play it for 2 bucks lol but I did enjoy it.  Going to use my Game Pass next to play Avengers probably and then who knows.  There's some other shit in here too.

I played a bit of the multiplayer pvp stuff since its free. Was fun enough because of some of the game modes. Otherwise it just felt like playing slow motion Destiny for the most part. XD

I do have game pass though and since I enjoyed that well enough I decided to burn through all the original games quick just to see the story and work my way up to playing the new one. It's been fine so far. On ODST now.