Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
webhead

Still W-E-B

Whatup.  I missed everyone that doesn't like the way the other forum runs so I made this one.  Rest of y'all should make some fresh meat topics to reintroduce yourselves, especially those that have been away a while.  I love you all. :heart:

What's new with me in the last little while?

Got married to Jovanna.  She's awesome.  A hell of a lot more relaxed than my ex and also a professional event planner (going on vacations with her is fucking awesome).

I visited Europe on the honeymoon.  Got to meet a bunch of the Londish there. :heart: Basically one of my lifelong dreams (not being sarcastic) along with you know, actually seeing Europe. :rotfl:

I just had a babbo.  Her name is Luna.  We somewhat named her after Luna Lovegood but I also got her a stuffed Luna cat from Sailor Moon.  It's awesome and she's awesome.  I'm on leave for 4 months from work.  Going back May 20th.  Seems like I'd have a lot of free time but I do not.  If the baby is awake, she requires constant attention. :P

So yeah hi. :D

• Like 4

Sup boy.  It pains me very much that I haven't met Luna yet.

Time to get that ass over to the PHX.  I'm off until May. :O

• Like 2

My friend has a doggy named Una.

when does Luna start posting

Well she currently has no control over what her arms do so it might be a little bit before she can type.

But as soon as possible.

Spoiler

re4mat the computahassoonaspossible

I look forward to gossiping with your child about you behind your back

Still the same derpy shit I've always been

1 hour ago, Anelle said:

I look forward to gossiping with your child about you behind your back

"Dad why does this weird lady keep screaming at me about possums?"

14 hours ago, Turd_Ferguson said:

Whos this?

Some homeless man that wandered in like 10 years ago and took control.

That is actually kind of true.  I had no home forum before here. :lurk:

Yea, you just kind of... appeared one day. And then you came in to IRC and we tried fucking with you a lot

Why did you stick around, man? We were NOT that nice to you at the start

• Like 1

I think I just liked the place and people I knew at school went there so I just wanted to stick with it.  Plus honestly like Ralph, @Truami, and @Mogwai were like computer nerd heroes to me very quickly and I wanted to learn all I could from them (mostly ended up being Ralph who would show me things on AIM like the PHP code for the main site :rotfl: ).  I think my desire to just learn shit won out. 

Also I wasn't really part of any kind of real community before this place.  Quickly learned of so many more memes, so many more tech things, and all that.  I was in a place where people with more internet knowhow would just drop shit all over the place for me to figure out.  I was so fucking dorky because I'd never gone through all the shit you guys went through in the like 2000-2003 phase and it was probably like looking back at a stupid mirror of yourselves with disgust.  "Ugh I used to be like that?" :rotfl:

• Like 1

The universe has their ways

Good to hear your life is awesome nowadays, and I'm glad I could be your hero. I'm sure I still am to this day. Can you take a photo of the shrine you built for me?

Luna is a really cool name btw

I'll have to clean out my closet fir--I mean what? :uhoh: