Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tassifox

Holiday Card Xchange

So with it being early Nov. now, I'm getting on one of the few things I'll be able to do this holiday season. And that's start up Centerian Holiday Card Xchange. If you want to send out cards to others or would like one from me, let me know. We should all have access to the Google doc with our addresses on it, if you don't have it poke at Web and he can either post it here or send it to you via PM. Anyone participating make sure your address is up to date in the Google doc ( @Anelle :lurk: ), I cleaned out or updated a lot of old addresses in my other address book so those on the list below I plan on sending to.

1. Web
2. Nelle
3. MT
4. Likes2spray

i gave you my address tho

Yes, but I didn't change it in the google doc. (I can't edit it on my phone without downloading more apps and haven't gotten around to it on my PC) And idk who all else is going to want a card or send one here. Which from the looks of it right now is probably no one but me so fuck it.

oh, i don't even know where the link to that is lol

Sent it to you on Discord. I know Web has sent it a few times over the years so I didn't want to tag him when I didn't know who all still had it and who didn't.

Anyone else on here who is interested in sending or receiving and don't have access to Address link. Poke at me and/or Web and shall send it.

I've still got a couple of xtra cards if anyone would like to get one here.

Got your card Slix, thanks!

• Shiny 1

we got ours too! thank you ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Shiny 1

Got your card yesterday! :shiny:

Thanks! :unkeke:

• Shiny 1