Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Multiple Wrestlers Accused of Sexual Harassment

As if WWE didn't kill BrisWres enough :uhoh:

I'm impressed at how efficiently David Starr has burned bridges with every major company without working at any of them and every semi-major company.

Also looks like Impact's roster is gonna be STACKED because they're the island of misfit toys at this point, anyone who's been blackballed or cancelled ends up there now

I'm not surprised in the slight least, considering his reaction to Velveteen Dream contacting underaged boys was "why did you do it under your own name/this is how we used protect ourselves from this in the old days."

Apparently a list of 40 names on the BritWres scene has been compiled

Joey Ryan's been accused (zero shock their either), and ironically enough his character on Impact right now is based on cancel culture

@Garlic Junior Is any of this shocking or kinda just par-for-the-course since wrestling is such a scummy business anyway?

>Jake Hager

>Jimmy Havoc

Are we going to lose AEW too

Fucking hell, they just keep coming. Marty Scurll's been accused now, as has Dave Lagana (NWA Vice President). Someone accused Tyler Bate too, but all i've been able to find so far says he tried to ask someone out (or for sex), they said no, and that's it.

I've seen the Marty Scurll thing before.

Also IIRC Jay Lethal was accused awhile ago and nothing came of it, so I assume his name will be brought back up if it hasn't already

My sister actually mentioned that Tyler Bate's instagram weirdly disappeared a year or so ago and thinks maybe he deleted his shit to avoid DMs getting out

It's even gone on now to mention other stuff, like what Carmella and Corey Graves are into. Not gonna say here, if you really wanna know you can find out yourself. :P

Been following along with shit on the Squared Circle subreddit.

Whaaat the fuck.....

58 minutes ago, MT said:

It's even gone on now to mention other stuff, like what Carmella and Corey Graves are into. Not gonna say here, if you really wanna know you can find out yourself. :P

giphy.gif

• ROFL 1

Getting on SC last night:

Zki6LEk.gif

Matt Riddle's Smackdown debut (pre-taped) tonight is going to be awkward... :uhoh: 

4 minutes ago, MT said:

Definitely not a gentleman. The fuck is going on... 

Added two more to my post above Jak's.

Another Joey Ryan accusation, as well as Wolfgang (hope his dad beats his ass for that).

Edited by MT

3 minutes ago, Blackjak said:

Us throwing up the W on the Network has not aged well. :uhoh: 

Shit, do I need to make a statement now? (not sure if this is the time for jokes :uhoh: )

• ROFL 1

TBH at this point I'm mostly just hoping "Anyone but Daniel Bryan."

• Like 1

Joey Janela coming out of this week looking like the least sleezy person in Wrestling was not what I was expecting going into this week. 

• Like 1

Surprised WWE hasn't taken any action yet, they fired Enzo the same day he was accused of sexual assault. 

8 minutes ago, Eizan said:

Surprised WWE hasn't taken any action yet, they fired Enzo the same day he was accused of sexual assault. 

Part of that was because it was an ongoing investigation that he didn't inform them of.

Supposedly he didn't even know about it until it showed up on social media the same day as no one contacted him about it. Then again who knows, they probably fired him because he had so much hate backstage. 

Either way its fucked up, people are just terrible. 

Oh, there it is. Jack Gallagher has been released. 

Good timing on me changing my sig/ava, apparently. :uhoh: 

@MTThis has officially aged like Hot Milk for me. :sweatdrop:

Edit: Wait, you were wearing a Riddle shirt, weren't you? Both of us suck! :cookie2: 

WolfgangCrew.jpg

Hey, in our defense we were sitting with his dad at the time :lurk:

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 1:45 AM, Vic Boss said:

@Garlic Junior Is any of this shocking or kinda just par-for-the-course since wrestling is such a scummy business anyway?

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Sadly many of the names are not a surprise, but the specifics are certainly shocking. Most of the open secrets were told as consenting adults being cunts to each other, not the awful revelations that are coming to light.

I will say the Wolfgang accusation has come completely out of nowhere afaik, that one is a complete shock to everyone.

There's a thread on reddit with video of David Starr asking a girl to bring friends etc and the first comment is people parodying his entrance.

"Your favorite predator's favorite predator."

"He's REALLY gross on twitter"

"The Bill Cosby of Professional Wrestling"

"The 104 Allegations Man"

God dammit :rotfl:

Nice

Ohoooo, finally some corroboration on the Jay Lethal one.