Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[05/25/2020] Weekly What Are You Playing?

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Chapter 13. Chrom, Sumia, Kellam Master Seal'ed, Frederick max level'ed, I think I have another Pegasus Knight approaching 20 and everyone else in my main party is hanging around level 10-13.

Still working my way through Persona 5 Royal (Over 170 hours and counting yet on my first play through. X_x ). Also started up The Last of Us: Remastered to do a refresher on the story before 2 comes out. Not looking forward to getting less than 10% of the trophies in the game again though. Fucking Naughty Dog. XD

That trophy list is such trash, multiplayer DLC trophies destroying even decent percentages. I'm at 44% overall, 61% on the main game, 81% on Left Behind, and then three sets of multiplayer DLC at 0%.

Speaking of trophy lists, after Xenoblade Remaster I might just try to Platinum Infamous Second Son and the two PS3 ones because those trophies seem do-able and they're starting to annoy me :lurk:

Yeah, I think I'm sitting at 6% on the PS3 version because I didn't even get all the collectibles and didn't want to play through again after trying the multiplayer and discovering it was absolute trash. I think you had to play something like 60 matches at MINIMUM if it went perfectly for you (fat fucking chance of that happening). Maybe if the multiplayer was actually fun it would have been fine, but the only multiplayer I've played that was worse than that was probably the one on Tomb Raider. :sick:  

I was really hoping they'd change it for the Remaster, but that is clearly not the case. At least I'll be able to play Left Behind now since it comes with that version.

For inFamous, I believe I did all 3 of them and they weren't too bad. Just a couple of grindy things here and there. inFamous: First Light had some obnoxious score and/or time based ones if I recall so I noped right off of that one however. XD  Was honestly surprised they even gave it at Platinum since it was a short side-game standalone DLC type of thing. Though that's apparently been how they do those this generation. Didn't have it with Left Behind, bu they did it for both inFamous: First Light and Uncharted: Lost Legacy. :shrug: 

My Infamous 2 and Second Son Platinums are mostly gonna hinge on beating the hard modes (there was some stunt that you had to perform with all three power sets in Second Son that I was having problems with though). Infamous 1 had a stunt list where one of them was basically impossible to complete if you didn't do it in a specific story mission, which necessitated replaying the game and re-doing all the other stunts that made me :sick: and not bother with it at the time, but it's probably been long enough that I can get with it.

Speaking of Lost Legacy (never played), I know I had a bunch of do-able trophies sitting there in the Uncharted games too

Gotta get back into Cosmic Star Heroine, I should be able to finish it this week... but anime and music have been taking up all of my free time in the evenings recently :shrug: I really should play some more tonight though. If I put down a game for a few days and lose momentum then I usually never finish it :lurk:

• Like 1

I stopped playing everything and started playing Final Fantasy Tactics again. That totally needs a graphical upgrade, hell if they can make the entire game look like the War of the Lion Cut scenes I'd be okay with it. 

• Like 2

Got back into Cosmic Star Heroine last night... until I got stuck :-/ Gonna figure that out tonight. I also picked up :switch: Horizon Chase Turbo on the eShop yesterday, I think I'll have some fun with that.

Ended up restarting Fire Emblem because I didn't like how my party was shaping up + understand the mechanics of it better now :lurk: