Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[12/01/19] Weekly What Have You Been Playing?

:ds: Dragon Quest IV, wheelin' and dealin' in Chapter 3.

:3ds: Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World, in World 5. I actually like this more than I do the mainline Yoshi's Island games. They play the same but this doesn't have percentages to trigger perfectionism in me :lurk:

Still :switch: Pokemon Sword. Coming up on gym #6. Still really enjoying it.

I'm probably going to grab :switch: Lumines Remaster while it's on sale on the eShop, so I probably have some Lumines in my future this week as well.

:switch: Pokemon Sword for me too.  Having fun.  Playing through pretty slowly though lol.

Lots of :pc: Overwatch and some :pc: Minit here and there. Beat :pc: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order a few days ago, and still haven't really gone back to :ps4: Death Stranding, and not really sure if i'm going to.

I've been trying to blaze through :ps4:Shenmue the last few days since I just got my download code for Shenmue III.  The idea is to finish II over the winter break so I can get down on the new one.

Battle Chasers: Nightwar.  Fun little turn based Rpg with dungeon crawling elements.  Made by THQNordic.

:hide:

• Like 1

I started Grandia on the Switch, but I just got Outer Worlds so I maybe starting that soon. 

Will probably be learning the Speed Run of Final Fantasy Legends II Thursday or Friday. 

On 12/1/2019 at 7:16 PM, little birdy said:

Still :switch: Pokemon Sword. Coming up on gym #6. Still really enjoying it.

Moving on to the last gym when I play tonight. Soon enough I will be the new Champion!

Just beat the first gym (I've been taking my time in the wild areas and whatnot).  Fun format with these.  Very showy. :)