Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tassifox

Possible card X-change

For those who aren't familiar from the other Center Forums, I usually did a holiday card exchange thread. (With the exception of last year for reasons) I honestly wasn't sure if I wanted to do it again this year but I figured why not asking.
If there's anyone here that would like a holiday card from me, just PM me your current address. (I know we have the chart from the other forums but I don't think it's fully up to date. Especially since Nelle's card ALWAYS get sent back to me.)

• Like 1

We can probably use the old center address book still.  I'll go dig it out.  Slix I'll just give you admin rights (or maybe just use a fuckin Google sheets thing lol).

• Like 1

The other reason I didn't want to use the old address book is because I didn't want to have to go through the thing if there was only gonna be 1 or 2 people wanting a card. It'd be just easier contacting the person themselves who's interested rather than look up an address that might not be current. There's a couple of addresses that haven't been changed and when I've tried to send in the past they just get sent back to me. :sorry:

• Like 1

i was in the same place for years, how did i always get my address wrong 😧

• ROFL 1

That's what I always thought. Was it just typed in wrong in the database?  I have no idea what it could have been but for the last couple years I've tried to send cards to you they always get sent back to me. :puppyeyes:

23 hours ago, Tassifox said:

The other reason I didn't want to use the old address book is because I didn't want to have to go through the thing if there was only gonna be 1 or 2 people wanting a card. It'd be just easier contacting the person themselves who's interested rather than look up an address that might not be current. There's a couple of addresses that haven't been changed and when I've tried to send in the past they just get sent back to me. :sorry:

So maybe just make a Google Sheets thing to keep it organized.  Only share via PM or even just email access to keep shit secure.  As usual I'm way too lazy to send shit but if someone wants to send ME stuff I will share my address. :rotfl:

(Maybe Jovanna will help me send cards tho)

• Like 1

If you really want to make a google doc thing. I have a little red book that I use to keep updated addy's so I'm honestly just fine with people just PM'ing me their address.

I think you, Web, I know I'm sending one to Spray, @Anelle?

Also Garlic you moved right? PM me addy