Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[10/17/19] Weekly What Have You Been Playing?

:switch: Smash Bros Ultimate. 1 more challenge (200 quickplay matches, I'm in the 190s) and 100ish spirits left (mostly Summoning and Enhancing). Still have to beat Classic Mode with half the roster too

:ds: Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen. It's a Dragon Quest game all right. Only in the early parts

Still FF14.

Crafting is deep hole of no return. Please send help... Or crafting materials.... Preferably crafting materials... 

I don't think I've picked up my Switch since last week. We were away all Thanksgiving weekend and then work has been nuts this week. I've been waiting for :switch: Taiko no Tatsujin to go on sale, and it seems it finally has, so I might dig into that this weekend if I can find the time.

School has been ridiculous, so I haven't had the chance to play anything.  Tis sad.  I might try to actually beat Sans in Undertake again this weekend, but I don't think I'll have time.

Still Destiny 2. :lurk:

Kind of...underwhelmed with the amount of content in this new expansion though tbh.  Seems like I'm already just going through the motions weekly. :-/

I'm not really sure what you expect in an expansion at this point. 

I thought Destiny was basically Going Through The Motions: The Game. Like, haven't you guys been complaining about it in one way or another for years now? :lol:

I really enjoyed the last real expansion.  I don't hate this one but I feel like I ran through most of what there is to do pretty quickly.  Probably doesn't help that the "new content" for this expansion is them porting the moon from Destiny 1 into Destiny 2. :P

It's not terrible or anything.  Just feels like I'm running out of new things to do now.  I'm still enjoying it but you know.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:45 PM, little birdy said:

I don't think I've picked up my Switch since last week. We were away all Thanksgiving weekend and then work has been nuts this week. I've been waiting for :switch: Taiko no Tatsujin to go on sale, and it seems it finally has, so I might dig into that this weekend if I can find the time.

I've been playing TnT pretty steadily the last few days, except I made the mistake of introducing the game to my daughter so she wants to play it a bunch now too. That cuts into my playing time. At least her bedtime is still relatively early so the Switch is all mine later in the evening :lol: