Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tassifox

Things That Annoy You Currently

You can't just wear your headphones while your boss is there?  I mean, you're just cleaning and shit.  Why would your boss even care?  Hell I wear my headphones at work sometimes and I work at a desk.  Lol.

The company is really anal about it and she is a stickler for doing things by the book. 

Currently: Having to shop for women's work slacks and having:
-No pockets
-No loops for belts
-Poor thin quality to it wears out too fast and you have to waste more money to get more.

On 8/19/2019 at 7:53 PM, Galeigh said:

The company is really anal about it and she is a stickler for doing things by the book. 

Your company has rules about wearing headphones?  The fuck kind of fascists do you work for? :rotfl:

Makes sense.

• Like 1

I have  corded earbuds that I slip under my shirt,most people don't notice that I'm wearing them while working. :lurk:

But what 's annoying me right now at work are the damn kid owners with strollers. YOU CANNOT PARK THEM ALL OVER THE FLOORS I AM TRYING TO CLEAN GODDAMN IT!!!

Really, there is an designated kids area for children, strollers, etc. but noooo they instead clutter up the assessment area and cardio work out area with them. And sweeping/mopping around them sucks cuz their dirty ass wheels track everywhere and I wold have to re-sweep/mop the area...

• Like 1

That's implying that people read and/or respect designated areas at facilities.