Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
webhead

Dexter [SPOILERS]

I'm watching Dexter right now with Jovanna.  Just started season 6.  ADAMA AND COLIN HANKS. :shiny:

On 3/25/2019 at 5:20 PM, Tassifox said:

Also tell me how you feel about the series finale of Dexter when you get there.

I assume I'll think it's a steaming pile of shit like everyone else, but I will be sure to drop a line. :rotfl:

3 hours ago, webhead said:

I'm watching Dexter right now with Jovanna.  Just started season 6.  ADAMA AND COLIN HANKS. :shiny:

Should've stopped after 4.

• Shiny 1

Nothing has been terrible so far.  Last season was a bit boring but @Deimos says Season 6 is supposed to be good and judging by the people in it, I am looking forward to it.  Apparently it's a fucking quick drop after this though. :(

I completely forgot there were 8 seasons, I must've blocked out memories of the final few.

Yea pretty much. I started The Order today. So far I like it.

Split into its own topic because why not?  So we're up to season 7.

Thoughts so far:

• Season 6 was interesting but largely inconsequential.  They really should have done the Debra finding out think at the end of Season 5.  Seemed like a waste of time.  Still was entertaining for the most part.
  • Dexter trying to find religion was kind of stupid.  Like they were obviously trying to shoehorn that into the theme of the season and it felt super forced.
  • Season 7 so far has been interesting for sure.  I thought I was going to hate when Deb eventually found out but it's not bad so far.
  • I'm not looking forward to season 8.  I have seen a few vague spoilers about the finale.  Blergh. :P

On 3/26/2019 at 1:37 AM, webhead said:

Nothing has been terrible so far.  Last season was a bit boring but @Deimos says Season 6 is supposed to be good and judging by the people in it, I am looking forward to it.  Apparently it's a fucking quick drop after this though. :(

Six is cool until the twist.  Then it becomes absolute dog shit.

Shame, because I thought the Season Six premiere was so fucking good and a nice return to form.