• 8MM
    • Tigerland
    • Phone Booth
    • Bad Company
    • The Phantom of the Opera
    • The Number 23
    • Blood Creek
    • Trespass

I think this is another case of a director starting high and never achieving that level of success again. 

I also think he's the type that is all over the map and people don't realize that he's done.

Lost Boys, hands down for me. It's one of the movies that made me love Vampires.

It's really his best movie in my opinion. It's a perfect vampire movie.

Yeah, I've only seen about three or four of these and Phone Booth was my favorite.  It's so intense from start to finish and the performances are great.  I haven't seen Lost Boys yet.

I haven't really seen very many of these at all.  I basically just voted for Lost Boys because I WANT to watch that movie. :P

Life happens man.  I will soon though maybe.  Takes longer to do these things when Jovanna doesn't want to watch the thing. :rotfl:

1 am + computer + headphones

That's my formula for working around Desi not wanting to watch something. 

Though you have babby now so that might muck it up. 

Baby makes all those things basically impossible now.  I have to try and sleep during the time she is asleep.  I can't stay up until 3am because she'll be up at like 7 or 8 and while Jovanna is very kind and lets me sleep in a little, we both need the extra sleep from getting up a few times during the night to feed the babbo.

Going to get worse when Jovanna goes back to work and we've got to try and get up around 6am.  Not looking forward to that.  The sad part is I realize that's just gonna be it after that.  Lol.  Before I could still do like 12-6 and be alright but not with a baby waking me up.  I'd be a zombie. :|

Still...I am going to try and watch Lost Boys.  I've always wanted to.  Will try and convince Jovanna.  She has this extremely annoying hang up about old movies.  Feel like I'm trying to get a teenager to watch an 80s movie. :rotfl:

Soooooo not surprised that Lost Boys is in the lead and this pleases me. PoTO was my follow up vote though with Flatliners in 3rd place