Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Garlic Junior

Snowpiercer (movie + TV show)

I've seen the movie (I should honestly rewatch it).

But when I tried to find the TV I found Hulu had it but at the time it wouldn't let me because of the station it's being aired from. I'll double check layer to see if it's because I have to be delayed a week or try and find it on some other streaming site but I did enjoy the movie a lot. 

I thought the movie was a blast.  I got even more joy out of it after hearing the theories that it's actually a sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  I don't know how much the original creator actually intended that, but when the first few previews for the show were coming out, they actually played an arrangement of Pure Imagination, so someone's at least aware :lol:

Haven't watched the show myself, yet, but my girlfriend actually just binged through it recently and she loves it.  So I'll have to give it a shot soon.

• Like 1
  • ROFL 1

Whelp, after some digging on my Xfinity box and it's being aired on HBO Max. So no TV series for me but I can at least rewatch the movie on Netflix 

I must point out, if you haven't seen the TV Show, it is not very related to the movie. I don't know which is more faithful to the original graphic novel, but don't go into it expecting the same story as the movie except stretched into a TV Show. It is very much its own beast and I love it for that. I couldn't say yet which I think is "better", they can both be very much enjoyed on their own without having seen either beforehand.

• Like 1