Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Garlic Junior

Best Alcohol You Ever Drank

Liked the bottle of Ardbeg Uigeadail I bought for my 30th birthday a whole lot, but that's boring, so I'll tell you about how last week or so I poured a big slug of Glenfarclas 10 into a mug, then made a Salted Caramel Latte on top of it with my Tassimo. Best drink I ever invented.

• Shiny 2

Hard to pick just one :rotfl:

Hmmm that's a tough one. I think it's a toss up between Hypnotiq, An AMF, or Apple Pie made by specifically 1 friend I know. And that last one because he made variety that tasted so damn good.

For me it's Vietnamese rice wine

I haven't tried a wide variety of sake, but I have enjoyed what I tried. Soju (Korean) is also very nice. Vietnamese rice wine tends to be on the stronger side compared to a typical sake. It's definitely not for everybody. There's really no replacement for it over here in Canada. When I'm in the mood for it, I just grab a nice bottle of vodka and pretend it's the real thing. I've really been enjoying some local vodkas lately, but the flavour just isn't the same.

• Like 1

A bijiu bar opened up in Liverpool for a while, then rapidly closed.

I haven't had anything apparently nice like Maotai but judging by the two bottles I bought to experiment; I'm not a fan.

Skyy Passion Fruit Vodka mixed with Berry Powerade Zero