Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Psycho666Soldier

Mafia?

Since we lifted the embargo on politics, I figured I might as well ask about this.  Mafia is the reason I originally came to The Center.  I stayed for the people and the nerd talk, especially all the anime love, but I'm getting that itch a bit.

The question is: will it be allowed, and is there even enough interest?  If there aren't a core of like 12 players that would enjoy playing every couple months or something, then it's not even worth it.  But I know at least Galeigh and Garlic would prefer to play without the obvious.

I also know there is concern with the potential anger and attacks that come from mafia.  I firmly believe that everything but personal attacks unrelated to the game is allowed, as long as it stays in the game.  I will make sure to make that a very obvious stipulation to playing with consequences for those that can't let a game go.

I'm also not saying I have to be in charge of this or anything, but I assume I would probably be the most gung-ho about putting a game together.  But I'm also not even saying I want to start a game right now or anything.  I'm mostly just seeing if this is a possible thing, as there are people I see here that I don't get at The Center, and would love to have other people to play with.

So is there interest/will it be allowed?

I guess we should judge how many people want to actually play.  Splitting the few people still doing it between 2 forums isn't helping probably though it seems like a large number of the usual suspects for Maf are over at the Center.

I think we've had a little while here with things being nice and friendly and calm that we could certainly do this if people want to.

Just play Among Us on the Saturday zoom meets.

I went back to The C***** for one game of Mafia. Was fine. I'll probably play one more game in 2021 but maybe hosting a game here would encourage a few more people to post (except Voldemort).