Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[07/28/20] Weekly What Are You Playing?

Still :switch: Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive (Chapter 14, probably haven't played it for about a week), :ps4: Detroit: Become Human (because I've been popping nodes in this) and :3ds: Fire Emblem Awakening here and there.

With Detroit, I've been replaying the chapters from back to front, also replaying a few close chapters together that have cross-chapter choices. I've come close to 100%ing most of Markus' chapters (one requires an early chapter choice to go differently so I'll do that in my "Be Mean To Alice/Be Mean To Hank" playthrough), a decent amount of Connor's (I'll have to do at least one full playthrough and one near-fully playthrough to fully 100% him after popping all the nodes I can, and one of them sounds so touchy that it might need some extra chapter replays to accomplish) and a decent amount of Kara's (I think I just need one playthrough with her). Not even for the Platinum either, doesn't require 100%ing it, just want to do it to do it.

My daughter decided she doesn't like Let's Go Pikachu! as much as Sword/Shield, and it's due back at the library tomorrow, so we're not going to put it on hold again. I didn't keep playing past the second badge because I've been too preoccupied with music. Oh well.

In a fit of boredom over the weekend, the kiddo started looking at other games I have downloaded on the Switch. "What's SUPERBEAT: XONiC? Can I try it?" she asks. It's only, like, one of the best rhythm games ever - YES let me show you how to play it! :shiny: :music:

:switch: The Alliance Alive is on sale right now, and I'm very tempted to buy it. I loved The Legend of Legacy on 3DS. But I don't really have time for it now. Might just pull the trigger on it anyway and find time for it eventually.

• Like 1

I got to celebrate my birthday in Animal Crossing! :heart: :unkeke:

Also, we downloaded Overcooked and Worms as they were a pretty good sale price - the latter is nostalgia central and I've heard that Overcooked is a great couch co-op game so has been on my wishlist for a while. :) Haven't played Worms yet but Overcooked is a lot of fun! (the music is strangely sad though...)

I randomly found my 3DS in my backpack for work the other day, so i've been replaying through the original Legend of Zelda. Beat the 1st quest and have started on the 2nd (which i've never beaten, it's really tough!). That's mostly been it. Bought Paper Mario to play with the bf, and we played maybe an hour or so last weekend. Hopefully we'll dive back into that at some point this weekend.