Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[05/17/20] Weekly What Have You Been Playing?

After finishing off :ps4: Final Fantasy 7 Remake I'm mostly just gonna play a bit of :3ds: Fire Emblem Awakening here and there, don't really want to start anything new because :switch: Xenoblade Remaster's out in two weeks

Bass guitar :lurk:

Maybe I'll start on Songbird Symphony today :thinking2:

:switch: Cosmic Star Heroine is on sale on the eShop for $1.89 so I grabbed it and just started on it. Only like 45 minutes in, but I so far so good. I've been wanting to play this game a long time. Originally I would have played it on Vita, but the Vita release took forever... and then last year I sold my Vita. I didn't realize it was ported to Switch shortly after the Vita release :lurk: At least I get to play it now!

Finished the basic story mode that came with Rock Band 4, I think there's another for the Rivals expansion I haven't dipped into yet. But man, the final show in that story has one of the worst songs i've ever played in any of those games. Dream Genie, by Lightning Bolt. Just awful from beginning to end. I couldn't wait for it to be over.

I'm about half way through Cosmic Star Heroine now. It's not a super long game, which is fine by me. Really enjoying it so far. I might have a go at the super hard difficulty after.

Makes me wish I could play Cthulu Saves the World on Switch too. I think I deleted my Steam account and I don't think it's available anywhere else... :-/