Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Typing speed

How fast can you type? Take the test and find out. If you misspell a word, just hit spacebar to skip the rest of the word and move onto the next one.

ck4Ffhc.jpg

First attempt:

image.png.d031a273c9015689b3a949c039b01923.png

Retaking a few times, lowest was 92 so far.  I did unbelievably well on the first one. :lol: Averaging 97-102.

GbdakLj.jpg

Not comfortable typing speed for me though, shit hurts my hands now if I go that hard at it with accuracy expected.

I definitely cruise slower.  Just because you CAN type fast as fuck doesn't mean you go 100% all the time right? :rotfl:

Getting above 100 honestly gets fucking ridiculous.  I have a hard time making my fingers hit the keys in the right order because they are all moving so god damn fast.

I'm probably a faster typist when mistakes and backspaces are allowed because that's just how I naturally do it

81 wpm w/ 97% accuracy on the first go. Should be able to do better :-/

12 hours ago, Death Rider Mox said:

I'm probably a faster typist when mistakes and backspaces are allowed because that's just how I naturally do it

Also true lol.  I fuck up a lot when I'm going really fast because my fingers hit out of order or I just fat finger things. :shrug: