Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[09/12/19] Weekly What Have You Been Playing?

12 hours ago, Deszae said:

A dozen mods for Hollow Knight. Wanna play smash and moonlighter at some point tho.

Just so @Deszae doesn't have to repost ;)

Started and 99%ed :switch: Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (not gonna do the last two things). The Mario Odyssey levels and DLC were creative asfu, they definitely couldn't done a lot more with this game.

Started :switch: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Excepting Time Trials, I did everything in this game (including Hard Mode) on the Wii U already. I'm not sure if I'm going to play hard mode again, not gonna bother with Funky Kong/easy mode. I'm already at 20% collectibles for the normal game.

:3ds: SMT SJR continues. I finally recruited Jack Frost and I think I'm closing in on the boss of the second main area. Didn't turn the difficulty down because "Oh yeah, it's a JRPG, I can just grind a bit."

• Like 1

Still struggling to get through Control. I feel like that game is doing everything in its power to make me not like it.

• Like 1

I'm gonna finish up the final gym leader in Pokemon X with my daughter this weekend. And I've also been goofing around with the SNES games on Switch.

Once Pokemon X is done, we should get back on Captain Toad. I got it for her a while back and she played it a bit, but she was quite bad at it :uhoh:  I should at least beat it myself.

• Like 1