Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dr. b

Netflix Anime

So I've been really impressed with a few Netflix series, having recently watched Violet Evergarden and B: The Beginning. I know they have more originals/exclusives, but I feel like I'm really on a roll here and don't want to mess it up by picking something shitty to watch next. So I am trusting you guys and gals to give me a recommend: What Netflix anime should I start on next?

If you can stand some janky 3D animation, Blame! The Movie is one of my favourite anime movies.

Oh also, Devilman Crybaby has some of the worst animation you'll ever see in your life, but it's also some shit to see. I was pretty sure it was one of the trashiest things I'd ever seen (Go Nagai so ofc) but I kept watching it for some reason and I loved the ending.

Most of them aren't "Netflix originals" though, more like they got the license to air them like Violet Evergarden and Kakegurui but whatevs. I would be more impressed if they would update it more often on some of the new seasoned stuff like crunchyroll or Hulu  does but what can you do.

I binged Canon Blasters recently and that one was pretty okay. Hero Mask is alright too. But definitely love B for Beginning.

2 hours ago, Tassifox said:

Kakegurui

This one too if you like gambling and sadistic waifus

• Like 1

Carole & Tuesday finally popped up in my list in Netflix. Just finished watching episode #1 and it is definitely a winner :nod:

• Like 1

I TOLD YOU! I said it was up in the other thread for that anime. I think it's coming to a close soon or at least hitting a 2nd season arch that was far enough along for Netflix to put it up. I'm up to ep 20 on it.