Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Galeigh

Greedfall

People has been sleeping HARD on this title. The first legit time I ever heard of it was through a YT ad (the only useful thing to ever cone from them ever).

It's from the guys who made Vampyr (which also got slept on).

• Like 1

Creature in the thumbnail looks like a demonic Big Bird.

I just found out about this game a couple weeks ago myself and have been watching stuff on it since. Seems like it's trying to pick up the ball that Bioware keeps dropping and I'm looking forward to seeing if they can manage. It's weird how little attention this is getting for how ambitious it seems to be. There have been a few games like that lately that I've come across.

Are you sure it's the same people as Vampyr? I know it's the same publisher, but it was DontNod who made Vampyr (same studio that did Life is Strange), and I don't recall anyone leaving them and going to Spiders (their most recent games were Bound by Flame and The Technomancer I believe). They are both French developers though so it's possible. 

I meant publisher, sorry, I was in a rush to type it at the time. 

Just watched the video, looks alright. The start of it with pirate ships being shown had me turned off pretty quick, but by the end of it I was interested. Gonna wait for reviews for sure.