Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Movie/TV Show Backlog

What's on your list of stuff to watch that you haven't gotten around to just yet?

For me, i've yet to start season 3 of GLOW, i've seen one episode of the latest season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and I haven't watched a single episode of the final season of Jessica Jones.

I have a pretty massive list of things I want to watch (for instance, I haven't seen a Marvel movie since Phase One finished, I've barely seen any other superhero movies, Daredevil is the only Season 2 of Marvel Netflix I've seen and on and on) but it's one of those things where they're secondary compared to wrestling, anime and video games so I dunno when/if I'll get around to them.

Oh Jesus. I'll have to just pick what I'm immediately looking to watch for TV.

Currently watching The Expanse.  Been on the backlog a while actually so I'm glad I finally started.

After that The Boys and Good Omens on Amazon.  Want to watch Band of Brothers, finish Preacher, watch Legion, American Crime Story, Man in the High Castle, and Altered Carbon.  There are like a million more too lol.

Movies I'll have to come back to.  I kind of just watch those spur of the moment and don't really have a list per se (other than what I've downloaded).

The only TV shows I used to bother with were Homeland and The Walking Dead. I think I'm 2-3 years behind on both. Probably won't ever bother picking them up again. 

I'm also not a big movie person... so I guess I'm all caught up!

But I'm sure there's a pretty long list of anime I still want to see eventually. 

48 minutes ago, webhead said:

Preacher,

I never did finish the second season...don't remember it grabbing me as much as the first did.

2 hours ago, little birdy said:

The Walking Dead

I've never seen any but that is on my list

I was pretty hyped about it for a while there, but a couple years ago I just never got around to watching the new episodes and i guess I never felt like I was missing anything :shrug: Started feeling like the show was going to go in too long for my looking.

4 hours ago, Death Rider Mox said:

I've never seen any but that is on my list

The show is so fucking up and down I'm not sure it is even worth it.  The last season I watched was after a big character was introduced and the entire season was just fucking boring.  Like they built this thing up so much and NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED.  That season basically could have just not happened.  I think that was Season 7?  I dunno.  Show was all over the place.  Maybe it would be better marathoning it and not having to wait fucking years for shit to happen. :P