Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Deimos

Seattle, Here I Come

For those that don't have me on Facebook...

I've given up my room, I've put my notice in at me job, I've secured a job in Seattle, I have temporary lodging for my dogs and myself. 

I've packing up and I'll be driving to Seattle to live there in about 18 days. Goodbye, Arizona! I won't miss 115 days. 

• Like 4

Found someone to get your apartment eh?  Right on. :)

Stick around here when you move lol.  You've barely been around lately.  With you way up in Seattle, now you HAVE to post here!

Happy for you man, hope everything works out in Seattle.

Welcome to endlessly rainy winters and "Are those clouds or is that forest fire haze?" summers :thumbs:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webhead said:

Found someone to get your apartment eh?  Right on. :)

Stick around here when you move lol.  You've barely been around lately.  With you way up in Seattle, now you HAVE to post here!

Mostly because I've been very busy and only on my phone. Barely touched my laptop recently, lol.

10 hours ago, Death Rider Mox said:

Welcome to endlessly rainy winters and "Are those clouds or is that forest fire haze?" summers :thumbs:

Dude after the last couple summers with the smoke I'm really hoping we get more rain to prevent those fires but I know weather vs. dumbshits doesn't always turn out well. :uhoh:

I'm really glad you found a place that's ok for the puppers since I know a lot of apt complexes have so many stupid rules against certain breeds let alone big dogs. And hopefully our shitty af traffic and high costs of everything doesn't make you regret it if it didn't on your visit before. :riiight: You'll totally enjoy CryptiCon next year tho!

I'm staying with my aunt at first till I find my own place. 

No one can reject me for my pets. I have documentation for them being emotional support. They can fuck off.

• Like 2

It's seriously ridiculous how many places won't even consider dogs period let alone big dogs. I know a lot of it is because of asshole tenants but that's what the fucking deposits are for.

Also places who charge MONTHLY pet rents after the initial pet deposits can also kindly fuck off.

I don't have to pay pet rent or pet deposits. ???????

• Like 1