Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hornet

Hai!

You all know me, not much to update on! We might get some new people though soo;

31 years old, North West England. I work in the Social Care sector. Married to a wonderful American, Got a cat called Ryoko. Hobbies; Reading, Reading, Reading, (Critical Theory, Novels esp Natsume Soseki; Classics; Politics; Popular Science, currently reading "Deadly Choices: How the Anti-Vaccine Movement Threatens us All" by Paul Offit), Baking, Shitposting. I like open-world videogames on the PS4 which I play feast-famine style.

• Like 1

I think the new people we get are just old ones returning. Who knows for sure though!

Welcome back.  Glad you are stopping in. :heart:

What ARE you playing on PS4 right now?  Red Dead?

Uhhh in theory I'm playing Far Cry 3 Classic Edition but right now I'm on the "Ugh" or Famine phase of my videogame binges. There was a bit where I had to escape a flaming temple and I just realized I could not be assed.

5 hours ago, Xylus said:

What up bruv 

Whattadoo...

Post merge test

5 hours ago, Hornet said:

Uhhh in theory I'm playing Far Cry 3 Classic Edition but right now I'm on the "Ugh" or Famine phase of my videogame binges. There was a bit where I had to escape a flaming temple and I just realized I could not be assed.

You should get back to Far Cry 3 at some point.  That game was incredibly fun.  I cleared the map and got like...everything.  Loved that shit.

Took your advice before you gave it and played a bit more. Vaas so cool.