Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tassifox

Carole and Tuesday

I'm making a thread for this anime. I've watched the first ep and I already enjoy where this is going.

Top notch animation, I like the small taste of other characters you get from just this little half hour.
Definitely has a lot of the humor of CB.

And of course. Good music!

• Like 1

Where did you watch the first episode??? I don't see it anywhere online. 

It's apparently on Netflix, but I haven't been able to pull it up so is it just Japanese Netflix because BOOOOOOOOOOO if it is feed my giant weeb ass fresh anime you fuckers

Yeah I searched Netflix and didn't find anything so I was worried that it was on US and A Netflix but not Canada Netflix :confused:

So from what I've gathered thus far, Netflix likely won't release in the US until the entire show is done airing.  Apparently that's how other Netflix releases like this went.  I'm not sure if there will maybe be a dub at the same time?  I dunno.  Would have to see if it's going to have Steve Blum or not. :rotfl:

Right now there isn't an untouched Netflix rip with subs so I'm waiting for that.  The release group that just released today re-encoded a 1080p rip down to 720p from Netflix which I don't understand and don't want but there are raws sitting out there right now too.  Just need a subtitle file that isn't garbage...maybe we just rip from the PAS release?  I dunno.

Gogoanime is what I use for pretty much all of anime streaming. I noticed that anyone who uses CrunchyRoll and what not usually get what I see the following week.

If you use this, make sure your pop up/ad blockers are set up. Because hi all the fun shit of the internet trying to eat your data. I don't necessarily recommend it for anyone who don't like to use sites like this but it hasn't let me down yet. I think someone either here or on the other Center Forum recommended it to me when it was originally Kissanime (which also still exists but they had a server error once which is why I switched to Gogoanime)

Also Web Netlfix does have one or two shows they air new episodes weekly. I don't remember which ones but I do remember seeing it on my feed. Otherwise yes they do wait until the whole season is done.

Oh yuck definitely not.  I'm way too picky to watch bitrate starved streams on those pirate sites. :rotfl:

I'm waiting for that full quality shit man.  Even a rip from Netflix is going to be 10x better than the pirate stream places.

Thanks for the tip though.  I appreciate the sentiment.  I'll pop in here when I find that perfect release for anyone else that's as annoyingly picky as I am. :rotfl:

I've actually never seen a weekly show (except that Joel McHale thing) for anything.  The Joel McHale thing was obviously meant to be a topical weekly show so that was obviously a little different from normal.

I got 5 legit streaming services I use for anime LEAST THEY COULD DO IS GET IT TO ME IN A TIMELY MANNER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• ROFL 1

That's pretty much why I use Gogo because it's pretty much up the day or so after it airs. OAV's and movies are hit n miss and the subtitles are surprisingly well. Only way I've been able to keep up with so many releases. Fuck I was even trying to tell a friend to watch Dororo once and Crunchyroll didn't have it! (dunno if that's changed but they had a lot of other new releases we were watching together except that one)

Dororo is on Amazon

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, webhead said:

So from what I've gathered thus far, Netflix likely won't release in the US until the entire show is done airing.  Apparently that's how other Netflix releases like this went.

Bummer. Guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Good to know if I ever get that part of Amazon

I swear I'm not trying to be a tease birdy!

18 minutes ago, Anelle said:

I got 5 legit streaming services I use for anime LEAST THEY COULD DO IS GET IT TO ME IN A TIMELY MANNER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I subscribe to Crunchy, and sometimes Funi... also have Netflix, not that I really think of it as a go-to for anime. What other services are out there?

VRV (which includes Crunchyroll, used to include Funimation but they split off again), Funimation, Netflix, Amazon and Hulu are the services I have

Forgot about Amazon. I've never had a Prime subscription. And Hulu isn't a thing up here.

Okay so the show is native 720p.  That release group that did the 720p should be good (PAS).  I'mma watch that. :thumbs:

• Like 1

You will love it!

Ep 2

I love the OP!  And I need the soundtrack!

Spoiler

What kind of fucking job asks you to go to funerals and pretend to be sad/know the person?!
How the fuck does the model chick able to change her hair color so fast and not her hair style? Unless it's either 1. New technology or 2. Same style wigs in different colors.
The whole idea of AI's making songs is kinda how I feel about those hollogram concerts. I don't think I'd enjoy it as well as watching the actual person live vs a bunch of data dancing around.
OMG model chick can't sing
I love how all the other security guards wait until AFTER the song to get them.

I'm sad I have nobody else to squee this to right now. I am loving the story so far and the music especially!

Netflix needs to get this show up asap so people can talk this one with me. I'm loving majority of the music and the characters here.

NETFLIX FINALLY HAS IT UP GUYZ~

*kicks down the door* I FINALLY BINGED THIS JUST SO I COULD COME TALK WITH THE FOX ABOUT IT

I really enjoyed it! Lots of great music and fun character designs. I personally am hungry for more world building because I really like the vibe and style of Mars, but I understand that's not the focus of this show. 

I am super SUPER irritated with the subtitles though. It's one of those shows where for English words or songs they don't bother with subtitles... like, helloooooo there are still people who CAN'T HEAR watching this ya dinguses 

• Shiny 1

I haven't watched it on Netflix yet since I'm still binging it on gogoanime. up to episode 21 atm.

ISN'T THE MUSIC AWESOME?! I even enjoy some of the stuff that I normally wouldn't listen to style or genre type.

I also want the owl AI!

I was gonna be patient and wait for part 2 to come to netflix and watch it proper but at this point I'm so grumpy about the shitty subs that I might just go binge the rest 

• Like 1

After how ep 22 ended it makes me wonder if they're stopping the season here.

nah, it's slated to be a 24 episode series

Okay so 2 more. That would have been one fuck of a cliffhanger at 22.

UWAAAA! I nearly cried on that finale. OMG I NEED THIS SOUNDTRACK!