Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oneeight

Co-op partner requests

Looking for a co-op partner for a game?  Post it here, like one of those community rideshare pinboards, but for getting co-op trophies.

I'll start with: Far Cry 5.  My deputy has nearly 7k kills, but not one minute spent in co-op.  Let's earn some fucking trophies.  PSN: fox-glo-ves

• Like 1

I like this idea.  I pinned the topic. :)

• Like 1

The only multiplayer game I play is Overwatch, but you're always welcome to join me on superlucyjin on the PS4! If you hit me with a group invite and I don't chat immediately it's because I need to change headsets to one with a mic, lol.

Not strictly a co-op thing, but does anyone else play Warframe and want to join me in farming equinox prime? 

On 4/7/2019 at 2:20 PM, Lucy said:

The only multiplayer game I play is Overwatch, but you're always welcome to join me on superlucyjin on the PS4! If you hit me with a group invite and I don't chat immediately it's because I need to change headsets to one with a mic, lol.

You should add me. MeradinUnknown. My wife and I play pretty regularly along with an assortment of other really chill people. We play both regular and competitive modes so whatever you're in to we are generally game for. Especially with the new Archives event around the corner. :O 

Says the guy who's usually too busy playing with his comp teammates :P

Not necessarily in comp. Haven't seen you on in forever so how would you even know? ?

Also the team thing is sort of done at the moment. For a while at least.

7 hours ago, Mera'din said:

Not necessarily in comp. Haven't seen you on in forever so how would you even know?

Because I hear it from web. How much I play isn't the point, anyway. :P